Liteflux LF1 Mods

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somebody did. I bought one from on B/S/T in March with SSC. Works well. Decent spot. Needs a little bit trimmed from the back of the reflector to focus. I don't know how much since I bought it already modded.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I have one and I couldn't remember who I got it from. I have 6 other LF1 light's
and thought I will try some modding. I am amazed at the lack of interest in these
lights. So I will fix em up, see how it goes.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one I had was nicer than the Fenix's I've had, but they don't have the marketing campaign on here that other lights do. I really liked the LF1 I had, it had a nice tactical style clicky too, if a bit mushy feeling, but LED lights are second rate to me, so I ended up selling it.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
I love my LF1's.
If anyone has a modded one or a "quality" mod, I would be very interested in one:)

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did mod my two Litefluxes with Seoul P4 emitters. They are really bright after this mod. See the link, it starts at post 152.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/129351&page=6&pp=30

Just make sure the slug is isolated properly, let the Arctic Silver/Alumina set before you solder. They are hyper bright on high with 14500 LiIon. Really nice.

I have also done some beamshots where I put the modded Liteflux up against bigger lights, Ultrafire C2, Eastward YJ U2 and my D-Mini. It compares very well against these in total output, but the Liteflux doesn't throw as well due to the smaller reflector.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/162083

Stefan

Last edited:

carlsjrman

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one, it sounds like everything I've been looking for. I'm a little worried about the switch though, I hear it's not too reliable. Has anybody else had problems with theirs?

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
The switch is very reliable and very high quality. Nicest switch I have ever seen on a flashlight, I haven't had a switch related problem with my two lights since I bought them last summer.

Latest posts