TSP-123 Packs Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We now have the first production run of TSP-123 packs available.

tsp-123.jpg

These hold 1 123 photo lithium cell and work with all the LS series flashlights.

I just put the order page up this afternoon.

Regular price is $29.95/each. This first batch has some anodize blemishes that I can't let go as first quality. So, I am taking $5 off the price. Let me know how these work for you.

These utilize a spring to hold the cell so they work quite well with all the different brands. It also minimizes any crushing of the cell.

These are the same diameter as the new rev2 heads and the knurl also matches. There is a lanyard loop near the switch. The switch is the Judco (kroll) model and is user replaceable. If you switch ever fails, we will send you a new one for just the cost of shipping.

Peter Gransee

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
err... you may want to change the title of the thread PUI ?
winkie.GIF

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks.
smile.gif
Just corrected it. It used to say, "no available" instead of, "now available". I guess I am used to telling people they can't order something because it is sold out or not yet ready.

Peter Gransee

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will these become the future default pack for complete flashlights? Or is that yet to be determined? I'd like to try one but if they will be coming with future LS1's and LS2's then I will just wait until then.

Ok, now it's time to bug you more.
wink.gif

When are you going to update your Arc LS picture to show the actual flashlight you are selling (rev2)? One of the pictures shows the 1xAA pack, and that doesn't even work with the rev2's or hybrid rev1's.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, they work with all models of LS. LS1 (rev1, hybrid and rev2), LS2 and LS3.

They also work with 12 different brands of 123 cell we have here.

Btw, here's a closup of what one of the new packs look like. You can almost make out the blemishes I was talking about.

tsp-123b.jpg

Peter Gransee

Connor

Enlightened
Originally posted by Rothrandir:
um...i can't see any blemishes
grin.gif

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You CANNOT see those *nasty* blemishes all over that ARC LS?! Gosh, I don't even understand how Peter could *dare* to show this ugly thing to us! Even the HA(III) colour of the TSP doesn't match the LS head!

I truly think it would be the best for all of us if Peter would silenty dispose this LS (and others, that are just like it). *Very* silently. In my direction. Please.

-Connor

PS: Ok this wasn't the freshest joke but I just could NOT resist.
tongue.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update

Today was the earliest I was able to order a couple of these, though I would have made do with one. Much to my suprise, they are still available and I ordered 2 of them w/FEDEX 2 day, rather than ground.

I get my income on the 3rd of the month, so I fully expected Peter's inventory to be depleted by the CPF members with jobs. (socsec disability)

I get my 123s from cheap batteries, so I have 48 of them. (I have an LX also)

Peter, Thanks for making more of these available than I thought there would be, or, they are selling slower than I thought.
grin.gif

sld

Newly Enlightened
Mine came yesterday. Our power went out at 3:00 am and is still out so I've been giving the switch a good work out.
I like the pack. Fits well in my hand, it's easy to get at the switch. I'm carrying it in a modified speed loader beltpak with a velcro'd flap type cover. Makes for a very handy light. Between this LS and a couple of ARC AAA's were seeing to get through the outage. Now if I could just figure a way to get the furnace to work...

napalm-2002

Enlightened
the arc-ls goes down in history as the best flashlight i own.

i got 2 tsp-123 for my arc-sls.
i should have been smart enought to order a new tail switch for all my arc-sls's but some will never learn.

i love those darn things.
my arc-ls now goes everywhere with me.
the arc-aaa turq allways went with me.
but now the arc ls is easier to use and will be used everyday.

thank you Peter and the whole arc-team.without you guys mt life would not be as bright!!!

pun intended

but seriously everyone needs to buy one for their arc-ls's i will be buried with mine!

also on a side note where can i get cheap 123 batts (please no one mention Botach)

thanks
mike

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Originally posted by napalm-2002:

but seriously everyone needs to buy one for their arc-ls's i will be buried with mine!

thanks mike
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey let us know where you're going to be buried! Maybe I can get there before they throw the dirt in, would hate to see a good piece of technology "lost"! Oh and if it makes you feel any better, I'll think of you every time it goes "click"!
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.