3C/3D Triple LED Flashlights with 550 Lumen!

taschenlampe

Enlightened
Website: www.future-lights.de => Taschenleuchten => Triple LED Taschenleuchten

They say the 550 Lumen lights are equipped with SSC P4 LED's.

In the Catalog English (page 12) is a 4AA Model with 700 Lumen :drool: (not available
at this time, will be available in a few weeks an will be listed then in their web shop).

Exaggerations?

Tom

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool, Thanks for the link.

I don't read German but in the English catalogue they have 1W LED, 3W LED and "High tech LED" I'm guessing the latter is SSC P4?

Two most interesting lights are

1) 3C 3 LED 550lm (9hrs runtime)

2) 4AA 3 LED 700lm (2-4 hrs runtime)

Problem is that those runtimes and outputs just don't add up so I'm guessing there's some exaggeration going on. With alkalines it probably starts off bright and dims quickly to achieve those runtimes.

Interesting lights nonetheless

Last edited:

bguy

Newly Enlightened
monkeyboy said:
1) 3C 3 LED 550lm (9hrs runtime)

2) 4AA 3 LED 700lm (2-4 hrs runtime)

Problem is that those runtimes and outputs just don't add up so I'm guessing there's some exaggeration going on. With alkalines it probably starts off bright and dims quickly to achieve those runtimes.

Maybe they are metric lumens. :laughing:

B

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
didnt get the runtime (with my quick browsing)

only the € 99,-- triple mentions SeoulP4, so the data is possible in theorie.
the other one look luxeon to me and there is no way it might reach the figures

global prices there are in the cheaper side (for euopean situated enterprise)

PS: there is no mention of shipping restrictions anywhere on the site (and I would wonder if, such things are not common around here).
PPS: the pic of the "old" luxeon and the "new" Seoul triple replacement is the same, or? Dont look like SSC to me (the one I have here has two wires going side by side into the emitter and somehow the square emitter looks different)

Last edited:

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
SSC-P4 U-bin should give 150 lm @ 700mA => 450 lm for 3 LEDs => 300 lm out of the light
SSC-P4 U-bin should give 180 lm @ 1000mA => 540 lm for 3 LEDs => 360 lm out of the light

700 lm means driving the LED beyound spec. About 1500-1600mA per LED.

AA 2750mAh at 1.5v
C 8350mAh at 1.5v
D 18000mAh at 1.5v

Electrolumens My Little Friend 3xSSC-P4 is very bright on high. Like turning on a low wattage room light. I have recharged the 1000mAH batteries once since I got it mid March. I use the light once or twice a week about 1 minute each time.

Electrolumens is no longer making My Little Friend 3xSSC-P4. He is selling the 4xSSC-P4 Quadstar Phazer at this time.
http://elektrolumens.com/QuadStar-Phazer/QuadStar-Phazer.html
It is about 3 inches shorter than a modified 3C Mag.

Last edited: