gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: ARC AAAA, will it multiply? it did !!

this sounds great! just think...a smaller version of the smallest, best light in the world!

i would cerainly be interested in one if it was ha3 to match the head (black for me)...it also must have a lanyard hole.

i would be willing to pay up to $15 i suppose...but of course the lower the better
grin.gif

Reaper

Enlightened

I'm in for one, like I mentioned in another forum topic. Brass would be perfect since I like the looks and heft. Since I've found CPF, I've bought
3-Ultra's
1-Infinity (today)
1-ARC AAA (also today)
1-Opalec
1-Inretech
1-LGI (on waiting list-no problem)
1-Eternalight Ergo
and now hopefully a ARC AAAA. All this since last month and I don't think it's even a month yet. WHAT is HAPPENING to me? If the family finds out, I'm dead meat.
confused.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

Reality Check!

Remember this is a conversion! It does NOT come with the ARC AAA head! You gotta supply your own AAA head.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

[ QUOTE ]
Well it happened:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=14&t=001324

[/ QUOTE ]
...this link is taking me to a 'welcome to the new cpf page ' does the string with the machinery pics and orders still exist somewhere?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

(edit) OK it seems to have turned into this string: (? but no pics?)

http://www.candlepowerforums.com//ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB8&Number=98449&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1

Roy

Page four of the Modified Forum....Sunday at Work thread.

Roy

Here it is wearing an ARC AAA LE head!

arc-aaaac.jpg

bucken

Enlightened

Just got my package from CNC Dan yesterday. Left 'em together overnite, and look what happened! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif
fc95099c.jpg

Seriously, CNC Dan did a great job on the AAAA bodies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Anyone who got one, has something special.

The little guy is a SS tube from a small pill container (below). The threads are just slightly oversize for the Arc head but I discovered that, by placing a folded up piece of HD aluminum foil in the threads, it fits very nicely. Now if I can just find a suitable battery to fit...
fc95099a.jpg

CNC Dan

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
napalm-2002 said:
cnc dan

can you send me a bill from paypal.
i had trouble trying to pay you.
i want 2 bodies for sure but 4 if possible.

thanks
mike

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I can't do paypal. I closed my account. You can pay by check or money order though.

I only have seconds left now, but they are quite good, just some scratches on the body.

To order, send me e-mail with how many you want ($9/pair) and your shipping address, and I'll send them right out.

Albany Tom

Enlightened

Ok, now how about a holder for a single button cell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My chart tells me that an SR57 (eveready 395) would fit. Now that would be a small light...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts