Arc AAA photo shoot, round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok I'm going to whip up an official CPF members card design or 2. I need some AAA Glamour shots though! Post them here...Standard is better than LE but only if you can get one where the knurling is visible. Whole body, no accessories please!

Added incentive: If it's real good it might end up in another project of mine where it'll get *lots* of visibility...

**EDIT**
By the way: I'd do it myself but My AAA is somewhere in the FedEx system on it's way back to me. Thanks Arc
icon14.gif
supurb service...

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did someone say Arc AAA Photos
smile.gif

fcf7ef62.jpg

fcf7ef59.jpg

fcf7ef5f.jpg

fcf7ef5b.jpg

For my full collection of Arc AAA photos click Here

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Nightshift,

To Quote Bart "Oh, the magic of colored lighting.... "
smile.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your welcome to use any of mine, If you see anything you like I can email you the hi-res version.

PeterM

Newly Enlightened
Wow, Sean's beam shots of the Mxx Solitxxxx vs. the AAA should be on the Arc site. I wouldn't mind having a good hi rez wallet photo of that. Then I wouldn't have to buy a solitxxx just for shock value when I'm evangalizing about the Arc.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Gransee:
Is it alright for me to use some of these pictures on our website?

Peter Gransee
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sure, it would be an honor.
icon14.gif

Originally posted by PeterM:
Wow, Sean's beam shots of the Mxx Solitxxxx vs. the AAA should be on the Arc site. I wouldn't mind having a good hi rez wallet photo of that. Then I wouldn't have to buy a solitxxx just for shock value when I'm evangalizing about the Arc.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I might still have the original high-res shots if you really want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.