Help on specifically color LED to look for shattered glass bits

LowTEC

Enlightened
It might be a new weird question but I'm wondering which color of LED can help to look for very tiny shattered glass bits. Anyone can help?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I think a bright focused beam, aimed parallel to the floor, in the dark will work the best. At least that's what I do when I'm searching for a dropped contact lens. I've not tried different colors, just white, and the brighter the better to see a reflection off the glass. Good luck.

Geoff

ensile

Enlightened
the best colour for tiny bits of glass is "vacuum" it has a lovely cyclonic tint with great vision preservation at low light... hope that helps.

ensile

Enlightened
we are assuming u are looking for glass that has falling onto the floor.

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
oarnge is supposed to be the color most visible to the eye, specifically the orange on stuff like traffic vests and cones.

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
eyeeatingfish said:
oarnge is supposed to be the color most visible to the eye, specifically the orange on stuff like traffic vests and cones.
Green is most visible to the eye, and that orange is fluorescent to help it stand out. In this case I'd say go for white, as per Flying Turtle's comments. Or ensile's vacuum shade.

aceo07

Enlightened
I do it the same way as Flying Turtle. I lay the flashlight on the floor and shine parallel to it. It's great to detect areas you haven't cleaned yet.