• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Mint McLux Ti PD-S Mizer

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD PENDING FUNDS: The title says it all. This is the new, 8 flute head design and all McGizmo built, not a mod or an upgrade. I am offering it for sale only because I was just fortunate enough to buy a McGizmo built AlTin plated Ti PD-S, and I think it's only fair to spread Don's genius around.

Price is exactly what I paid another CPFer for this light: $500, plus I'll throw in overnight shipping CONUS. Please add 3% for PP. First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets the light.

Honor system request: please don't buy this just to flip it for a profit, which I could obviously do myself. I'd rather it go to someone who really wants a McGizmo light for himself.

Mizer vs. Non-Mizer Observation: My AlTin light is non-mizer, so this was a great, first opportunity for me to compare the two. My conclusion (ymmv, of course): mizer is the way to go if you have the option, and you're hearing that from a guy who considers himself a lumens freak. Is the non-mizer brighter? Of course it is. But is the difference enough to merit half the runtime? Not a chance, which sure surprised me. The non-mizer is just marginally brighter to the eye.

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Re: FS: Mint McLux Ti PD-S Mizer

Way to go, Charles... that's the CPF spirit right there. :clap:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is certainly an interesting thread...if you know what I mean.

I`m fascinated.

:p :)

Last edited:

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast

Zounds!!! Welcome to CPF asriel. That's quite an entrance you've made. Charlesn.... it seems you're gesture will serve to help a new member get started in high style.

Congratulations asriel, enjoy your new light..... and charlesn..... well done! :)

ibcj

Enlightened

:goodjob: charlesn

Nice to see the McGizmo reasonable resale option is becoming more frequent. :thumbsup:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

SO...
Charlesn...
Who`s the lucky buyer?
(Double entendre intended.) :)

I don`t know how carefully you were monitoring your thread last night....or whether you were watching and/or participating in the unfolding saga going on, but it was truly worthy of a prize-winning TV soap opera.

To understand my comment, you had to constantly watch your thread with the intensity of a raptor stalking its prey...and not blink for even one second. It was a drama of epic proportions...and has given me a whole new respect for the Mod(s) that were participating. :p :)

And to Asriel...welcome aboard! :thumbsup: (Unless, of course, you have already been aboard in a prior cyberspace life?!? :D )

Great stuff, guys! I feel very privileged to have been able to watch.

:thumbsup: :D

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
pcmike said:
Huh? Watch what? There doesn't appear to have been much of a show here...

What did I miss?! :)

Quite a bit, actually.

No paper trail has been left, though.

Take care.

:D

charlesn

Enlightened
I missed the show as well, having gone to bed after posting this light for sale. And it may go back up for sale again -- still no paypal received from asriel.