• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Aleph 1 Incan, P61 Lamp, Ti Bezel $210 shipped !

X Racer

Enlightened
Up for sale is my custom 1-of-a-kind Aleph 1 that has been modded for the SF P61 incan lamp. This light was built by Don to host the Surefire P61 lamp assembly. It has the Ti bezel ring and is in flawless/brand new condition (specks in pic are dust). Super bright light with excellent throw in a very small package. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Price is $210 shipped...

alephincan.jpg

Prices include standard USPS shipping. Priority and Insurance optional. Not responsible for mail loss, so get insurance if you want it.

Post "I'll take it" here and PM me for paypal details. Shipping to Paypal confirmed addresses in the continental US only, all others must contact me first.

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Aleph 1 Incan, P61 Lamp

BugLightGeek said:
kinda cool...same 20 min runtime?

I haven't used it enough to know, the light is brand new. Crazy bright for a light this small though. Should be the same as a SF M2 or C2 I guess, but in a much smaller package with McGizmos flawless fit and finish.

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Aleph 1 Incan, P61 Lamp, Ti Bezel $235 shipped !

skalomax said:
Can this be turned back Into a LED light?

Thanks
I believe it can. I dont think the head is modified at all. The P61 goes in through the window end and has the springs tweaked to operate properly, but I think other than that it's a standard Aleph1...

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Aleph 1 Incan, P61 Lamp, Ti Bezel $225 shipped !

Only price drop to $215 shipped...

Last edited: