• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A few lights for Sale

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vortecs edit (thanks)
Originally Posted by Christoph
First is a Grey 2 c mag containing an N-Flex (5 steps 4 current drive levels) one of Litemanias heat sinks and a USWOI seoul led. This light uses two of AW's C cell li-ions for power you can use your own or I can include the two I have along with the extra length adapter,for what they cost from him. This might be better with a lop reflector as there are a few artifacts in the beam. But d**its bright running at 1A. I have no idea of the run time it has only been on for about 15 min I want to make sure it was transfering heat which it does. This comes with a one year warranty barring abuse. I would like $160.00 Now $120.00Now $100.00shipped insured any where.Sold

Next we have a early model Jil 1.3UP the dark ano like ARCs and HDS have,very tough. It is in the same condition as I recieved it from Warren it has had no more than 10 min run time as it was riding on my leather riding pants belt for the last few years and saw no use. It has a TWOH led in it.It is about as bright as the next light which is a Fenix P1. I would like $85.00 Now $80.00 Now $75.00shipped anywhere for this gem.SOLD

Also from the same batch is a Jil Bus 2xAA extender in mint condition same dark ano (matches the 1.3UP hint hint) and Kroll switch included Shipped for $55.00Now45.00(If you buy the 1.3 also I will let it go for $40.00$35.00).SOLD

For this also i have a Niteize reflector belt sheath which can be proped and bent to hang on something. I don't see it on their site right now. I want $15.00Now$10.00 for it.

Next is a Fenix P1 natural ano it has less than 5 min run time and had no locktight in it so if you want to mod it it will be easy. I would like $48.00 Now$40,00 Now $40.00shipped anywhere.

If you think my prices are too high make me an offer however like always the first I'll take gets it.

Multiple items will get some discount for shipping. Items will come with all original shipping packages and accessories if I have them.

Almost forgot I have no picture but I have a LNIB black D-mini that has had the locktight removed from the head but is other wise like new with all extras included I need $50.00 Now$45.00 for it shipped.SOLD

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the Jil Is regulated I'll take It.

But, I wont be able to PP you untill monday or tuesday.
It's ok If you decide not to.

Thanks

Patriot

Flashaholic
my brain hurts from figuring out what everything costs...lol. Sorry, just poking some fun at ya. :)

vortechs

Enlightened
Christoph said:
First is a Grey 2 c mag containing an N-Flex (5 steps 4 current drive levels) one of Litemanias heat sinks and a USWOI seoul led. This light uses two of AW's C cell li-ions for power you can use your own or I can include the two I have along with the extra length adapter,for what they cost from him. This might be better with a lop reflector as there are a few artifacts in the beam. But d**its bright running at 1A. I have no idea of the run time it has only been on for about 15 min I want to make sure it was transfering heat which it does. This comes with a one year warranty barring abuse. I would like $160.00 shipped insured any where.

Next we have a early model Jil 1.3UP the dark ano like ARCs and HDS have,very tough. It is in the same condition as I recieved it from Warren it has had no more than 10 min run time as it was riding on my leather riding pants belt for the last few years and saw no use. It has a TWOH led in it.It is about as bright as the next light which is a Fenix P1. I would like $85.00 shipped anywhere for this gem.

Also from the same batch is a Jil Bus 2xAA extender in mint condition same dark ano (matches the 1.3UP hint hint) and Kroll switch included Shipped for $55.00 (If you buy the 1.3 also I will let it go for $40.00).

For this also i have a Niteize reflector belt sheath which can be proped and bent to hang on something. I don't see it on there site right now. I want $15.00 for it.

Next is a Fenix P1 natural ano it has less than 5 min run time and had no locktight in it so if you want to mod it it will be easy. I would like $48.00 shipped anywhere.

If you think my prices are too high make me an offer however like always the first I'll take gets it.

Multiple items will get some discount for shipping. Items will come with all original shipping packages and accessories if I have them.

Almost forgot I have no picture but I have a LNIB black D-mini that has had the locktight removed from the head but is other wise like new with all extras included I need $50.00 for it shipped.
Hope my editing the quote above helps its readability.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the run on I wrote it late at night a little at a time.
Skalomax no prob pm me for pp addy.The Jil has a micro puck driver.
Vortechs Thanks for the edit.
C

BladeZealot

Enlightened
I'll take this for 35.00.

Also from the same batch is a Jil Bus 2xAA extender in mint condition same dark ano (matches the 1.3UP hint hint) and Kroll switch included Shipped for $55.00Now45.00(If you buy the 1.3 also I will let it go for $40.00$35.00).

pm sent

EDIT: Just realized I misread the price. I'll still take it :)

Last edited:

Troglodyte

Newly Enlightened
I've been trying to ignore this post for days. It just doesn't go away:poke:

So :takeit: if it is still available, plus the 2 c cells with extender.

{Originally Posted by Christoph
First is a Grey 2 c mag containing an N-Flex (5 steps 4 current drive levels) one of Litemanias heat sinks and a USWOI seoul led. This light uses two of AW's C cell li-ions for power you can use your own or I can include the two I have along with the extra length adapter,for what they cost from him. This might be better with a lop reflector as there are a few artifacts in the beam. But d**its bright running at 1A. I have no idea of the run time it has only been on for about 15 min I want to make sure it was transfering heat which it does. This comes with a one year warranty barring abuse. I would like $160.00 Now $120.00Now $100.00shipped insured any where.}

Thanks

Trog