• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Purple-Blue Mag 2C with Icarus BB917 / USVOH SSC

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold pending funds to rcnuk! Thanks for looking!

Hi all!

Up for sale is a purple/blue 2C Maglight that has been modified with a SSC led module made by CPF member ICARUS regarded here as one of the masters of led mods.

It has the following:

- Seoul semiconductor U-bin SVOH tint led
- Borofloat glass lens
- Spring mod on tailcap to lower resistance
- Progolded contacts on the switch
- Removable extremeglow tape around the glass near the reflector for easy finding in the dark.
- Comes with 2 5000 mah C size Nimh batteries for awesome runtime and it can work with 2 regular alkalines too!
- Led module is secured in place with Artic ceramique for great heat transfer from the module to the Mag body, the module can be removed to transplant it to another Mag when you get bored of the color or finish.
- Driver is a BadBoy set at 917ma. (3 volts max input!) This thing is freaking bright! here is a picture I did on another tread comparing it to a FM 2.25C Mag with 2 inch deep reflector and ceramic socket using a Magcharger bulb being overdriven by 2 li-ions 18650 to 7.5V and doing about 309 torch lumens according to the hotrater program, Icarus Mod on the left.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=157723

Asking $85 shipped via priority mail with delivery confirmation in the USA, paypal or money order ok.

fmmagchargervsicarus2cgc1.jpg

icarus2c002gb3.jpg

icaurs001ev5.jpg

icaurs002ak0.jpg

icaurs006oy9.jpg

icaurs005ai3.jpg

icaurs007ke3.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

AlexGT

Last edited:

lexina

Enlightened
Re: FS: Purple-Blue Mag 2C with Icarus BB917 / USVOH SSC

Wow, I am amazed, Ross! Just 1 min! I still remember when Alex first bought these blue/purple Mag2Cs! I will finally have my own purple one coming to me courtesy of RCatR!

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold pending funds to Rcnuk! PM on the way!

AlexGT

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened

Darn flashlight addiction.....:laughing:

:paypal:

:)

Last edited: