• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph 3 (GOT IT) Thanks LED ZEPPELIN

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aleph 3 (I want)

Is "somebody" going to be asking "someone" to build them an Aleph 3 head with 4 Seouls in it? Heh, heh...

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, after seeing Icarus post his 4 Luxeon Aleph 3 mod, last year, it went on my list of things to get. (of course, I want 4 SSC or Cree emitters in there, though, not Luxeons) Seeing the Milky mods you've been buying and are planning to have built, I figured you must be thinking the same thing as me.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Trashman said:
Well, after seeing Icarus post his 4 Luxeon Aleph 3 mod, last year, it went on my list of things to get. (of course, I want 4 SSC or Cree emitters in there, though, not Luxeons) Seeing the Milky mods you've been buying and are planning to have built, I figured you must be thinking the same thing as me.

LOL, Well I got one. A cool one too, Not a Aleph 3 Head but a Prototype McR38 Head from TNC Custom Products!
Time for 7 McR11's for the Ultimate Flood MONSTER!

Thanks LED ZEPPELIN

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

LED Zeppelin said:
Can I name it for you? How about the Skalo 7/11!

Haha, that sounds pretty good to me!

It's going to be called the Skalo 7/11

Can't wait for this puppy!

Can't thank you enough LED

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

skalomax said:
That sounds pretty good too, but a little too long.

I was thinking the same thing. I almost edited it to "7/Skaleven," but I just left it. The "Max" inclusion was just an attempt to include more of your CPF name. I think, I like "7/Skaleven" a lot better, though.

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, thanks for the reminder that I need to finish up this Aleph 3 mod of mine.:grin2:
Oh flashlights FLASHLIGHTS!!!!!! :rock:
IMG_3828.jpg

jarris50

Newly Enlightened
Kenster, That looks awesome. I have wanted to put three Crees in my aelph 3 head but I can't find anyone to make me the heatsink. I'm good with everything else but my lathe skills arent there. Would any of you be able to help me out here??

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
TB, wait until I get off my sorry worthless a$$ and get my Lathe running!! :rant: :nana: I figure at the rate I `m going it will be about 2010. :ohgeez: :banghead:

Sad Sack Ken:shakehead

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
TB, wait until I get off my sorry worthless a$$ and get my Lathe running!! :rant: :nana: I figure at the rate I `m going it will be about 2010. :ohgeez: :banghead:

Sad Sack Ken:shakehead
Ditto...

I haven't had time to turn parts for months...

SS TB