• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD *For Sale* - BLACK - Fluted & Grooved Mag85 + 10.8v Battery Pack SOLD

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL TODAY ONLY
BECAUSE DADS NEED SOMETHING COOL TODAY TOO!!!:grin2:
TOMORROW PRICE GOES BACK UP

Brand New Condition
Custom BLACK Mag85 For Sale

Fluted Head by Mac
Grooved Body by Mac
Borofloat Lens
Fivemega Very Low Orange Peel (VLOP) Reflector
KIU Hi Temp Switch
WA1185 Bulb (Brand New)
Mad Maxabeam 10.8v 9AA 1650mah 'Brand New' Battery Pack
$160 $140 Cash Paypal CONUS Shipping included

International Shipping extra
Credit Card PayPal (add 4%):

Also, If you would like to add a KIU Bezel with glow powder to this sweet light, let me know!!

Thanks, Tony

Please PM me for paypal info
img2260ie3.jpg

img2259ij1.jpg

img2254zf2.jpg

img2271uw4.jpg

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL *For Sale* - BLACK - Fluted & Grooved Mag85 + 10.8v Battery Pack

:bumpit:

With Mothers Day Special Price Drop!! :grin2: :grin2:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL *For Sale* - BLACK - Fluted & Grooved Mag85 + 10.8v Battery P

Can you show a pix of that battery pack next to the light? I'm trying to picture how it works, as some MM packs had spring in it, etc.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL *For Sale* - BLACK - Fluted & Grooved Mag85 + 10.8v Battery P

LuxLuthor said:
Can you show a pix of that battery pack next to the light? I'm trying to picture how it works, as some MM packs had spring in it, etc.
Battery Pack Pic added, there are no springs on this pack...:)

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

So is that a 2.5D or 3D? It sure looks nice....leaning....also how much for that glow bezel job?

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast

LuxLuthor said:
So is that a 2.5D or 3D? It sure looks nice....leaning....
3D size...

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

LuxLuthor said:
So is that a 2.5D or 3D? It sure looks nice....leaning....also how much for that glow bezel job?

I have to take my dog out for a walk, but I will probably get it when I come back if still available.

Oh hell with it....I'll take it, but let me know about the glow which I may try since I don't have any doing the "Glow Thang"

PM sent for PayPal info.

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast

LuxLuthor said:
I have to take my dog out for a walk, but I will probably get it when I come back if still available.

Oh hell with it....I'll take it, but let me know about the glow which I may try since I don't have any doing the "Glow Thang"

PM sent for PayPal info.
Sold to Lux, thanks Tony:) PM sent

LowTEC

Enlightened

:laughing: Lux, how many mags you actually have, I've seen you buying at least one in each mag related sale thread :lolsign:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

LowTEC said:
:laughing: Lux, how many mags you actually have, I've seen you buying at least one in each mag related sale thread :lolsign:

Well, two hours later the CPF site finally seems to be working again....whew!

I do have a lot of Mag's. I enjoy their extra power and flexibility. Oh yeah, and btw, with the glow: :paypal:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Got this today. This is a much more beautiful light in person than it looks in pictures. Excellent communication and packaging. What a great seller and deal this was. I really appreciate everything about this sale.

:rock::rock::twothumbs

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the compliments Lux, much appreciated. Enjoy your new toy!!

Latest posts