INOVA XO2 on sale for $19.90

OLD_BJC

Newly Enlightened
FRYS.com has the Inova XO2 in titanium on sale for $19.90. The black one sells for $29.90. Unfortunately, I wanted the black one.:(

The web site has the wrong model numbers in the descriptions. I called customer service and they confirmed that the text description was correct.

Inova XO2MT-WB Titanium/White LED Flashlight ---- should be XO2MT-WT

Inova X02MT-WT Black/White LED Flashlight ---- should be XO2MT-WB

Canuke

Enlightened
I suspect that the older Inovas are going to get blown out from Fry's as the new ones come into the inventory. I'm about to head over to the one in Oxnard right now, so I'll report back in a few hours.

flashlightsnlasers

Newly Enlightened
Canuke said:
I suspect that the older Inovas are going to get blown out from Fry's as the new ones come into the inventory. I'm about to head over to the one in Oxnard right now, so I'll report back in a few hours.
Inova makes some great products,the xo2 was discontinued entirely but I managed to get two of them before that,good price 19.90..

Canuke

Enlightened
I'm now back from Fry's, typing this up on a new laptop to replace the one I blew up with a static charge a few months ago. Here's what I saw:

2AAA Radiant: $12.99
2AA Radiant: $9.90
2C Radiant: $24.99

The new Bolts, and the newer X03 with the K2 are in stock, as were a few of the X02's.