• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Modded ARC First Run SSC P4 FLuPIC pocket rocket!

mosport

Enlightened
I generally don't sell my personal mod lights, however this one will be an exception in order to replace my cellphone! ARC LS lights are tough, here's a mod with a multi-level driver and SSC P4 LED...

In October 2006, ARC First Run #147 had it's low dome LUX-I and NX01 optic replaced with a UX0J LUX-III driven by a FLuPIC on a custom aluminum heatsink adaptor, textured reflector and glass lens. I've upgraded it yet again with a SSC P4 - reflector combination that were modded to re-focus and optimize the P4 beam. The SSC P4's phosphor coating can be seen below, filling the reflector evenly and completely.

The SSC P4 LED is a premium USW0H bin, LED die rated for 240 lumens at 1A current. The latest FLuPIC v2.2 muti-brightness/function board inside is capable of driving between 1 to 1.2A on maximum setting, making this one very bright ARC mod :) Especially tiny with a CR2 battery pack (not included / sold seperately), shown next to HDS EDC for size comparison.

The body is ding free, scratch free, nick free, dent free with all laser engraved lettering complate and intact. There aren't even splitring wear marks on the keyring / lanyard hole - this light has been babied while in my possession. Lens has an invisible rubber gasket seal installed, the bezel will not be threadlocked shut. Note there is a light cosmetic stripe in the tailcap's HAIII coating that does not affect performance, this is simply the way some parts shipped from ARC.

img0963ry9.jpg
img0964hw3.jpg
img0965sk9.jpg
img0967rq9.jpg

SOLD for $160 USD shipped within North America via Canada Post Air with no extra PayPal fees, outside North America I will cover the first $5 of shipping and ask you to pay the remaining actual cost - not resposible for loss. First person to post "I'll take it" without change and send PayPal within 24 hours will receive this light, please post any questions to this thread.

As the modder, I will stand behind the workmanship and offer any future support, service or upgrades. Beamshots aren't possible right now since it's still daytime, I'll be celebrating Mother's Day tonight and will be back online this evening to reply to your inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

Derek

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: Modded ARC First Run SSC P4 FLuPIC pocket rocket!

I'll take it.

PM with details.

I assume the light comes with only the CR2 body. Regardless of your answer, I am committed to buying. And, um, of course, I'm sure I will receive your email address for Paypal purposes in time to meet your 24 hour deadline.

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's a dang nice light for a buck sixty...

Nice catch Gary...

TB

Gary123

Enlightened

Yeah, this will be a cool one.

Mosport, your parting sadness is my joyful gain.

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

mosport said:
:) Especially tiny with a CR2 battery pack (not included / sold seperately), shown next to HDS EDC for size comparison.
img0967rq9.jpg

Derek
Nice light, nice price, nice sale, nice snag !

For those still interested in the Arc LS CR2 Battery-pack,
there are still a few available here.

Cheers !

mosport

Enlightened
Thanks everyone and thank you Gary123!

My Razr's been dropping calls and likes to randomly turn on/off by itself. Picking up a Nokia early this week, that's why this light was priced to move...

I've come to realize that there's more ARC stuff sitting around here and may list additional lights and accessories for sale very soon (hint hint :)).

Will ship out your LS today, take care of this light and enjoy!

Derek