LED ground effect lighting on a Scooter!

nc987

Enlightened
Ok, the title says it all. I have a 2001 Yamaha Zuma that I will probably be selling in the near future but first I want to have some fun with and do something ridiculous. One of the things I want to do is add some type of lighting to the bottom of the scooter, and I was thinking LED's, but maybe a cathode tube. I would like to be bright enough to light up the ground around the scooter for a few feet. The scooter itself is blue so I was thinking of going blue but i think green would be brighter so I might go that route.

Im also trying to convert the rear taillights, blinkers and maybe add a strip of LEDs for a an extra brake light. Im trying to keep it relatively cheap so nothing too exotic.

Im going to convert the head lights to a HID kit also. Anyways any suggestions, tips or ideas are welcome.

Again, i know this is ridiculous and I dont care, my goal is to make it a joke so please limit the flaming.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need to check your state and local laws. Some states have laws against using ground effects or using red/blue leds.

nc987

Enlightened
Already have, my friends a local cop and says theres no laws against it.