real or clone fenix L2D-CE ?

barkingmad

Enlightened
Why do you believe it might be a clone? But as the others have said - support the dealers on these forums!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why would you want to buy from a dealer on eBay with 98.4% Feedback when you can get one through 4sevens or lighthound for less? Both of our people are 100% IMO and I think lighthound does biz on eBay with a 100% FB rating. And they are local not overseas (bigger chance of lost shipment and problems).

crislight01

Newly Enlightened
i didnt know about fenixstore and about the clone: you never know, and i'm not an expert so it's always best to ask.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
crislight01 said:
i didnt know about fenixstore and about the clone: you never know, and i'm not an expert so it's always best to ask.

Since you didn`t know and did ask, I would say that makes you a wise man. :)

+1 from me on the Fenix Store! :rock:

Ken

crislight01

Newly Enlightened
kenster said:
Since you didn`t know and did ask, I would say that makes you a wise man. :)

haha, thank you:), im really looking forward for this lamp as it will be my first led flashlight(well i already got a BD icon but it's a headlamp :) )

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
crislight01 said:
haha, thank you:), im really looking forward for this lamp as it will be my first led flashlight(well i already got a BD icon but it's a headlamp :) )

Well CONGRATS! Since you are fairly new here I should have also said...

:party: Welcome To CPF! :buddies:

Ken:)

crislight01

Newly Enlightened
my L2D is on its way:), i would like to ask about a good nimh charger as i made a little search on CPF and it's like the best way to go(nimh), can someone recommend me a good charger for the L2D and for future lamps?

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, If you want the best charger on the market then its the Maha MH-C9000 Wizard One Charger for around $60

But if you just want something cheap that works, PM me your address and I'll send you a charger and batteries for shipping $2. Or you can go to Target and buy the Rayovac Hybrid Charger with 4 batteries for $10. Then get another 4pk for $10 and get a $5 rebate. Thats a good deal and the batteries are good too.

PS Don't buy the energizer 2500's NiMh they are pretty crappy. Check out the battery and electronics forums there are plenty of threads on batteries and chargers.
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9