How many LSs do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Enlightened
Ahh....curious, given the many rabid fans of the LS1&2, how many each of you own? And what's the record for the most owned?

MO

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I only had 3, sold 2 now regret only owning 1. I may be "hungry" for another. That way I can keep one with the 123 pack and another with the AA pack.

Ooooh, I think "Santa" (that's me of course) has an E1E-KL1 combo under the tree!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell...

I`ll show you my cards if you show me yours.

smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Carpe Diem:
Darell...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif

Tough call really. Depends on what you call an LS. How many of the parts need to be unmodified? I think I have one complete, first run, unmolested LS1 with all battery packs [goes to check]. Yup.

What do I win?

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Royal Blue, Cyan, HD Amber, HD Red-Orange, 2 white SLS and a SLS2 by next Wed.

I think that is still a couple of handfulls less than some people around here. Carpe Diem?

Aloha

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by darell:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Carpe Diem:
Darell...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif

Tough call really. Depends on what you call an LS. How many of the parts need to be unmodified? I think I have one complete, first run, unmolested LS1 with all battery packs [goes to check]. Yup.

What do I win?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">One...?
rolleyes.gif

As they say..."That dog won`t hunt."

smile.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

And the stakes here are now getting high.
I just confirmed that the "winner" will get a free guided tour of the Arc facilities by Merri, as well as a brief glimpse of Peter busily working on his newest crisis-of-the-hour.
grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by BigHonu:
Royal Blue, Cyan, HD Amber, HD Red-Orange, 2 white SLS and a SLS2 by next Wed.

I think that is still a couple of handfulls less than some people around here. Carpe Diem?

Aloha
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I`m fortunate to have at least "several" of these great flashlights, both the LS`s and the AAA`s, and especially in colored LED`s.

smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

So...
Darell...
You old river-boat gambler!

I`ll show you my cards if you show me yours...
and go ahead and include your "one or two" mods!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two, soon to be three.

- One of The Original Prototypes. Craig has the only other one outside of Arc land. Nobody knows how many were made, or at least if they do, they won`t tell me.

- An underachiever of a SLS-1; purple, wonky and dim. But it lives in my pocket as a secondary back-up so it`s not all that bad.

- Blemished SLS-2 on the way as I sit here writing this. Looking forward to it, and until then I have my fingers crossed it`s pure white, not purple or green.....(makes typing hard though!)...
wink.gif

<edit>Yay, it arrived! And it`s a nice warm slightly yellowy white. Not purple!
grin.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two. One original Ver. 0.9 that despite the dim blotchy beam works like a champ on the 2AA battery pack in which it resides and one SLS1 which I've been meaning to send back as it suffers intermittently from the flex problems. My KL1 has been the best so far except for what obviously must be a number 5 tint ranking. I won't buy another LS light for myself until they get they Luxeon inconsistencies straightened out. Just too much money to spend on colored beams.

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Carpe Diem:
Darell...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well, then that would officially be "more than one."
grin.gif
Really this won't be all that much fun for me. I know lots of guys who have WAY more Arc products than I do - and there's no question that you're one of 'em. I strive for quality, not quantity. At least that's what I tell everybody who has more than I do of anything good.

I'm done raising. Show your hand or I shoot.

aso

Enlightened
1 RB second kit
1 Amber second kit
1 Red second kit
1 Cyan second kit
1 Cyan first( looks green to me) kit
1 White Rev1 second kit
1 White Rev1 first with 1AA pack

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by darell:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Carpe Diem:
Darell...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm done raising. Show your hand or I shoot.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Having ducked under the card table for cover...

"I`m folding, my friend," said Carpe Diem, "and I`ll just let these other town folks keep their money and have fun with the game!"

Carpe Diem then quietly left town, taking with him his magical bag of Arc flashlights.

And as the town folks watched Carpe Diem travel off into the distant horizon, they suddenly saw a blaze of beautiful colored light beams light up the sky.

"Wow, what`s that?" said one of the people in the crowd. "Don`t worry", said Darell, who still had his hand on the six-shooter in his holster, "that`s just Carpe Diem saying goodby, and letting us know what a game it could have been."

Darell then sauntered back into the saloon, with his usual knowing smile, looking for McGizmo. Having kept Carpe Diem from taking his money, Darell was anxious buy some more mods...and get ready just in case Carpe Diem ever came back to town.

grin.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts