Angryfox        

Thread: new solarpanels cut cost in half

LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Default Re: new solarpanels cut cost in half

It kinda' borrows the techniques of efficiency from sunflowers. Interesting.

I hope the learning curve excells here and this become viable for all!!!

i want a solar houses pretty badly. it and all cfl bulbs and green aplaces would rock
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

The advances in alternative & more efficient energy sources are really exciting and have been needed for too long! I hope the technology progresses as fast as computer technology has!!

When we built our "5 star energy rated" house in 97, we installed flourescent fixtures in 95% of the house...the few that aren't have CFL bulbs in them. It all adds up! I'd love to have some solar supplement as well!

Good link raggster...
    Last edited by Sigman; 05-14-2007 at 03:53 PM.
    -"Must control self"-

yeah new energy sources is where it is at.i hate to waste..still want me a house that is major big time energy freindly.even as far to have a house thats mostly underground.they are very easy to heat and cool that way.with a skylight i imagine ya will still get sunlight and the rest of the roof and the proprty around me id love to have a bunch a panels on it.