• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky M375

Danbo

Enlightened
Here we have one mint condition Milkyspit M375, with the scarce KL2 Crenulated Bezel. Carried in my pocket a few times, but never dropped, and no rubs or scratches that I can see. Unsure of the tint(I'm typing from memory and don't have the light here), but it's the latest and greatest Seoul LED(3 of them, in fact). Custom Leef body that holds a single 18650 or a couple of the smaller RCR123 batteries(or, primaries, if you don't wanna use rechargeables). Leef lanyard ring and custom tied Moeman lanyard. I'll throw in a AW protected 18650 battery. Insanely bright, with lots of throw and useful spill. Anybody who knows Milky's work, knows this is a high demand item. $350 shipped to any U.S. address. Outside the U.S., actual shipping charges apply. Paypal is ok, but I ask that the buyer split the fees with me.

I can take and email pics, if needed. Haven't figured out how to post pics here, as I am a computer illiterate. :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that this light comes with an SWO1 tailswitch(or, SWO2, if you prefer). ;) :)

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Pics posted on behalf of Danbo..

milkym375001re6.jpg

milkym375002il2.jpg

milkym375003za8.jpg

:drool: john

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened
Wow,
Cool, I'll take it!

Edit:
PM sent for payment info.

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
:drool:

NICE !! I did not like multi-led torches, but since seeing these from Milky (and Icarus), I might be picking one up before Christmas... :santa:

Danbo

Enlightened
rcnuk said:
Wow,
Cool, I'll take it!

Edit:
PM sent for payment info.

It's yours. PM sent. By the way, the pic shows the light with the SWO2 tailswitch. The SWO1 tailswitch is currently on the L6 shown above(not for sale at this time).