REX ??? 2.0 ???

mchlwise

Enlightened
Not me. :shrug:

The website's been almost impossible to get on for a week or so too. :ohgeez:

x2x3x2

Banned
Same here, the black ones are supposed to be shipping on the 10th of may and the natural ones on the 18th. This was the last email recieved from Kai sometimes early last week.

I think the reason y some of us aren't able to access the site is that their anti-ddos mechanism in place just happens to block our ip range at certains times. Probably when a large number of dos data are recieved from a certain range. Same goes for DX as well.

While i couldnt access the site yesterday, my friend whose using a different isp had no problems.

big beam

Enlightened
That's why I'm asking.I can't get on his site either and haven't been for a few weeks.

What next will we get info by carrier pigeon :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Maybe they'll just show up! YEAH RIGHT.
DON

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if everyone got their REX but your question answered mine. Hope it comes soon.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
big beam, I sympathize you.

With my order at the 45** range, it seems are good moods are tied together LOL

heliyardsale

Newly Enlightened
Its worth the wait... Hang tight. I love mine and after reading all the JB UI posts... I'm glad I bought the Rex 2.0

Heli

LGCubana

Enlightened
heliyardsale said:
Its worth the wait... Hang tight. I love mine and after reading all the JB UI posts... I'm glad I bought the Rex 2.0

Heli

+1

Very happy with mine, on an AW RCR 14500.

:candle:

big beam

Enlightened
kosPap said:
big beam, I sympathize you.

With my order at the 45** range, it seems are good moods are tied together LOL

I'm # 4575 so we're in the same boat(and I think it's sinking)

BTW I have 2 from other members and I love the light :twothumbs
DON

cbdudley

Enlightened
Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. I like it a lot and have had absolutely no problems with it. The UI does take a bit of getting used to, however.

Update: sorry for the earlier typo, my order number was 34xx, not 43xx!

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Now I'm starting to wonder since my order is 37xx, and it's still a no show.

Thanks for the correction, cb. I feel better now.

Geoff

Last edited:

mhubble

Enlightened
So glad I canceled my order.

Me too!!!!

My order number was 34xx, I really feel for you guys that have order numbers in the 37xx range. Kai really needs to step up and let people know whats going on. I think it would make people feel alot better if he did.

big beam

Enlightened
Things have been very quiet on the rexlight threads,can I assume that means nobody has one of the black HA lights yet?

LightHearted

Enlightened
My oder number is 36xx, and I still haven't received mine. When I long on to Kai's site to check my order status, it still says "collecting from suppliers." I ordered a bunch of other stuff along with the Rex, and none of it has shipped. :ohgeez: Does anyone know what's going on? You'd think that considering the extremely long wait time they would at least ship the rest of our order for people that have additional items ordered. I just hope this technology isn't outdated by the time I get it. I'm starting to wish I hadn't ordered from these people.

coppertrail

Enlightened
I can get to the site, my order (3601) still has a status of "collecting from Suppliers". I opted to wait for the natural finish, so I'll most likely get the light just before Christmas . . .