How do you carry your LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
I need a better way to carry my LS equipped with the 123 twist pak. I use it quite a bit at work and I can't keep digging in my pocket for it as I wear fingerless safety gloves. Shirt pocket is out since I am bending alot. Neck chain is probably not a good idea(lots of moving machinery) as I like my new LS and I like my old head even more.
icon15.gif

I am a holster maker by avocation and wondered what thoughts y'all have about a belt pouch, kinda like a small pancake holster you could slide this diminuitive wonder into?
Does anyone make one already?
I do have the 2AA pak I can use with my 2AA maglight nylon belt pouch, except the head is so exposed I'm afraid I will trash it.
Matt

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
Oh sure Peter. Now you jump in there and make me look bad <G>. Great timing. Thanks for making these available.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry. M-thew asking got me to thinking I should just make these available now.

Peter

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Great idea. Like I said... timing in everything. I left you an e-mail 15-minutes before reading this, suggesting the same. Also, take a look at the followup message I sent you concerning my order of (4) of these pouches.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine has a 5/8 inch split ring attached and a swivel clip. I carry it on an aluminum carabiner on left front belt loop. My current config is TSP 123. Nice job on the TSP pack, Peter!

When I need to use it, I just remove carabiner and light from belt loop. The swivel clip is for attaching to a jacket zipper pull tab.

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
I'll try the carabiner with a swivel tomorrow at work. That might be the ticket. I like the look of the ARC pouches but I'm a leather kind of guy. No chains or collars though, thank you very much.
grin.gif

Here is my 1st try at a Sunday go to meetin' pouch with stingray flap.
Mvc-041s.jpg
Mvc-042s.jpg
__hr_Mvc-043s.jpg

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Note: my swivel clip is only used for the zipper pull tab. The carabiner goes in the split ring, as does the swivel clip.

I started carrying my keys and EDC light like this, after my keys wore a nice big hole in my left front pocket. (keys on right side: 2 rings linked by chain as flexible weapon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts