• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: A McLux 1X123 battery holder!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well...

Today I lost my main "go to" light...an A19 XRE hosted on a McLux 1X123 battery holder, with a Kroll clickie switch.

It must have slipped out onto the ground from its clipped postion in my front pocket...and into the hands of some lucky person who doesn`t have the foggiest idea what they have. :rolleyes:

SO...

If anyone has an extra McLux 1X123 body they`re willing to part with, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. :p

Thank you!

:candle:

Last edited:

chledist

Banned
I do believe that I've got you covered - so long as you are not overly picky about the color. :)

Edit: If CY's clarification is on the mark, then I must apologize. I read your post somewhat hastily and assumed you were looking for an 123 Aleph tube, rather than a TK. I only have *one* of those puppies and am not eager to let it go. Not eager... but on the other hand, if we can work out a deal that includes a Lochsa, then anything is possible! ;)

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
hmmm you must mean a mclux TK 1x123 w/kroll clickie

those are hard to find...

tk.JPG

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Cy...

Bingo!

Anyone?

:)

To Chledist: Thank you for your thoughts! And it is an honor to be the subject matter of your first post. Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Last edited: