Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
pouch1.jpg

pouch2.jpg

pouch3.jpg

pouch4.jpg

We were waiting to offer these with the LS2 firsts, but since those might be delayed, we are making these available seperately. They will also be included with the LS2 firsts.

These are stiched nylon with a belt loop and velcro flap custom made to fit the Arc-LS with the TSP-123 or P-123 pack.

The first 60 will be printed with "Arc-LS". After those are sold out, the standard unit will say, "Arc Flashlight". The "Arc-LS" units are the prototypes and where hand made. The "Arc Flashlight" units are machine made production units.

Here's the order page .

Peter Gransee

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
Very cool Peter,
icon14.gif
, thanks for making it available early. Since I ordered a LS2 blem earlier this morning,(2 hours ago), I am assuming that the pouch will ship with the light and pay shipping once? (I hope...). I am looking forward to getting this order.
grin.gif

Thanks again...

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
PG,
I only meant that the two seperate orders I placed would be shipped out in one package. I understand that the LS2 blems do not include a pouch. Thanks
smile.gif

PeterM

Newly Enlightened
I just got my pouches.
smile.gif
They're nice units. I don't have a 1AA pack to try though.
I ordered about 2 hrs. after Peter's post but still didn't get the handmade LS ones I was hoping for.
frown.gif
The first 60 sure went fast!!
icon15.gif

O.K., fess up you guys. Who snatched up all the prototypes?
wink.gif
I bet they show up on ebay
bluesigh.gif

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
PeterM,

Same here... I ordered within an hour or so and still did not get any. Luck of the draw I guess.

Well I gotta go and do something about them crows (only thing to do is go for a ride). They are damn loud for some reason today.

Cheers.

N

nao

Hello,I am a flashlight mania in Japan.

porch.jpg

I ordered the pouch on Christmas Eve.
And, it was received today.
It is written ARC-LS in this pouch.
However, it is not embroidery but a mere paint.
Is the pouch put in my hand a prototype?
Or, is this a usual porch?

It is glad when my poor English is understood by you.

Thank you.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
nao, you got one of the prototypes. The GA version is larger in height and says something else on it (I forget what it says. It's still painted on there and not stitched or embroidered.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
nao. Welcome to CPF. Please do not worry about your English. It is very understandable. I see from your registered date that you have been here for some time.

I do not think that the letters will be embroided because of the cost but who know? It may happen.

There are many nice lighting devices made in Japan. Let us know of new items when they come out.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Nao to the CPF!

You are right, these are printed, not embroidered. The Arc website is correct but I posted to the CPF incorrectly. Post above now fixed. My apologies.

The Nylon has two rows of stitching around the seams holding the pieces together.

Gosh, I need to get it together..

Peter Gransee

N

nao

I wish to express my gratitude for your quick answers.

this_is_nascar,Thank you. I seem to have been only a little lucky.
It became a little late Christmas present.

sunspot, I was relieved to your answer about my English.
There are a lot of High performance flashlights not introduced here in Japan as your saying.
I think that I will introduce them hereafter here as much as possible.

Mr.Gransee,I were relieved.
I want to use it with Blem LS2 bought the other day.
The Arc product obtains a very high evaluation also in Japan as you also know.
Please make a product which is hereafter wonderful.

Thank you.

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
Ordered my pouch right after I ordered my LSH blem. I figured I might have a chance at a prototype, but, I like the production run pouch just fine.

To stray off topic just for a moment, I really like my LSH blem. I must have been one of the lucky ones. Aside from the finish being lighter in color, I say it's a first. It was one item that makes this X-mas memorable. Thanks PG and the Arc family
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.