SF Kroma EDC holster

Nebula

Enlightened
Cobra - Yes. Do a search for John Willis here on CPF. You will find several photos of the Kroma holster. My Kroma holster is just one example of the excellent products John makes by hand. Good luck.

cobra-ak

Newly Enlightened
Nebula said:
Cobra - Yes. Do a search for John Willis here on CPF. You will find several photos of the Kroma holster. My Kroma holster is just one example of the excellent products John makes by hand. Good luck.
thanks

Sixpointone

Enlightened
I wanted to confirm that I own some of John Willis' work and I rate it as being top of the line.

ja10

Enlightened
I just got a U2 holster from John. The fit is perfect, and it is very well made. It is definitely worth it IMO.

tussery

Enlightened
Yeah John does top notch work I loved my M6 pouch I ordered holster for both my L4 and Kroma today. Thumbs up to John Willis

Aepoc

Enlightened
One of these holsters would be perfect for the Kroma. Since the addition of the PD to my collection, the Kroma has lost its spot as EDC... If i could get the holster, I would use it every day once again.

GreySave

Enlightened
I am hoping to acquire and try a Wolf-Eyes 6 series holster for my Kroma. They are built wider since the WE bodies are a bit larger. Getting the Kroma in and out of a Mexpedition is tough and probably hard on the holster. The Kroma will fit in my 9 series WE holster, but I don't like the fact that the light is suspended by the bezel since it is shorter than the holster. I believe that the WE holster will work well for my Huntlight Cree as well. They are not built as tough as Maxpedition or the others, but they are very affordable and thus replaceable if need be.