Quick Inova 24/7 question

Windscale

Enlightened
I agree that the only shortcoming of the 24/7 is the brightness, or rather, the lack of it, of the 4 white LEDs. It would be perfect if these can be upgraded. But the problem is, of course, size. It would be difficult to fit 4 x white Cree or Seoul or even Luxeon with their heatsinks into such a small area.

Hope Inova is reading this!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's too bad as I believe they have the X5? I was considering getting one for the car but maybe I will just get a headband like the PT quad or EOS instead. I liked the versatility idea with the 24/7 as it appears you could set it down as a work light or wear it on your head as a headlamp. If they replaced the original Nichia's with the newer CS's then it would be about double as bright.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have the included headlamp accessory, and find it really hard to use as a headlamp. I had to cliped to a NiteIze band, and it won't pivot, making it useless.
It worked better clipped to my chest/ on a lanyard where it'd be placed down more.

Windscale

Enlightened
About 2 years ago I purchased the 24/7. But I could not purchase the headband as it was not available. I emailed to Inova to complain stressing that if it had not been advertised that the headband was available as an optional extra I would not have bought the light. In response, Inova wrote back and said they did not make the headband anymore but sent me a headband free of charge. This was very good service. The headband was designed for the 24/7 with the special clip. And in response to Inova's good service I bought a T3. The 24/7 is an excellent light for all purpose. It is still one of my EDCs and ENCs. It stays in my bedside everynight. It would have been perfect if the 4 white LEDs can be upgraded.