HELP! Fenix P2D holster options?

adimag

Newly Enlightened
I love my Fenix p2d, but I hate the holster that came with it. I like to wear my lights in a holster on my belt and the stock holster is useless for that. Does anyone have any suggestions for a belt holster for the P2D? Would the new style holster shipping with the LumaPower F1 work with the P2D? If so, does anyone sell just the holster? Any other ideas?

Thanks in advanced!!

ensile

Enlightened
i wish these had a horizontal option, with a little buttoned cover.

ahh... get a maxpedition, they are elite. 4" is the smallest i think, migth be bit too long for the p2d

adimag

Newly Enlightened
Josey said:
Is your belt too wide? The holster is designed so a belt slips through it.

DUH! Now I feel like a moron. I never noticed that you could slip it on a belt. Thanks for helping me find the obvious Josey. I may give that a try. The only thing about that is the plastic ring that is on it may or may not be annoying over time. Anyone else have any alternatives?

adnj

Enlightened
Use the holster form the JetBeam MkI or MkIIx. It has a nice flap and is much nicer than the free Fenix holster.

Gary

Newly Enlightened
adimag said:
DUH! Now I feel like a moron. I never noticed that you could slip it on a belt. Thanks for helping me find the obvious Josey. I may give that a try. The only thing about that is the plastic ring that is on it may or may not be annoying over time. Anyone else have any alternatives?
I did the same thing. I used to use a carabiner 'till I noticed that it had a loop.
Now I hang a tritium vile from the plastic ring and can find the thing in the dark.

-Gary