• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: ARC LS, accessories and modding parts

mosport

Enlightened
Continuing to sell more of my personal ARC lights and parts stash, hope that CPF's modders will be able to make use of these parts.

I have described everything to the best of my ability, please feel free to post any sales related questions in this thread.

Thumbnails are clickable to view fullsize images.

Only 2 sets ARC LS Rev2 sets left!

Someone please save me an additional trip to the post office for the 2 remaining LS Rev2 sets!

I'll sell both for $100 shipped within North America (includes 2 lenses, 2 Kroll switches and all o-rings).

Withdrawn

#4) Bare un-anodized un-finished empty ARC LS Rev2 sets.

These are the later revisions featuring 1 piece head construction and are 'new old stock' original parts from ARC, sealed in protective mylar for storage. There are several DIY mod threads on CPF with this body style updated with modern drivers and LEDs, transforming them into pocket rockets. Sets will include battery pack o-ring and mineral glass lens for your mod project, looks amazing when polished or chromed. Modding instructions can be found in my sigline and in the CPF Homemade and Modified lights sub-forum.

x3 x2 sets available, head listed above plus clickie CR123 battery pack (new Kroll switch, TSP o-ring, glass lens included) @ $55 per set, as seen in pic below highlighted in green.

Subtract $5 from each set when 2 (or more) sets are purchased together.
x1 set sold to X_Marine

x2 heads available, glass lens included - @ $30 per head, or 2 for $50. HEADS SOLD TO GroundHog66

SOLD ITEMS

#2) ARC LS First Run 'Grey Kit' light, featuring aftermarket board with selectable 200/400mA output via dipswitch to an upgraded SX0H Lux-I. Includes a CR123 twisty that matches the body diameter, barrel is polished aluminum. Small bezel scratches pictured caused by previous owner opening the Loctite'd head.

Nice and simple setup as-is, or a great platform for further modding.

$75 as described above, or with optional custom machined aluminum heatsink / 0.55" 1 FLuPIC adaptor below now included free previously $10 extra (FLuPIC driver board not included) for a DIY mod project.
SOLD TO Bombelman

*Upgrade this 200/400mA board available with USWOI-bin SSC P4 - modded reflector - glass lens for an additional $30 parts and labour.

LS3 TSP SOLD to liqht
#1) Rare ARC LS3 TSP clickie battery pack, condition as-new. I do not have the matching LS3 head available.

Roughly 3 dozen complete lights were sold by ARC and some battery packs were subsequently released. Fits 2xCR123 (or 17670 Lithium Ion rechargable) cells, includes new Kroll clickie switch with Caig ProGold applied. No scratches, dents, or dings and is HAIII coated with practically invisible anodizing stripe. These LS3 packs are seldomly available for sale, a piece of ARC history!

Just breaking even on this part after being assessed import duties.

$100, I would like this to go to somebody who does not already own one.

#3) ARC LS First Run mod heatsink.

Custom machined from aluminum for 0.55" FLuPIC driver board (sold seperately). Includes glass lens for your mod project.

Canadian 'spy' quarter included with the first one sold :)

x4 x2 none available @ $12.50 each, 2 (or more) for $10.00 each, + $3 for shipping within North America or $4 world wide.

x2 SOLD to liqht
x2 SOLD to Groundhog66 with quarter :)

#5) FLuPIC v2.2 - 0.77" dia boards, latest firmware.

Both have custom programmed Mode 2 replaced with more aggressive Max Burst -> Hi -> Lo -> Off -> Set brightness -> Select Mode -> Repeat sequence. These can be mounted to sanded pennies and fitted to the empty ARC Rev2 bodies above, see my thread for sandwich instructions + pics.

Note: Goldserve is currently sold out and these are my only 2 boards in this size, will also fit Nuwai Q-III flashlight.

SOLD to Groundhog66
x2 available @ $15 each + $3 shipping within North America, $4 world wide.

#6) 'fat' HAIII anodized CR123 twisty packs
, matches LS First Run body diameter. Very light anodizing scratch on bottom of both - take your pick.

SOLD to Groundhog66
x2 available @ $18 each, or $31 for both.

Listed currency is in US dollars. First member to post "I'll take it" unconditionally, without changes and sends PayPal within 24 hours will receive their selected item(s), please post any questions to this thread.

Cash or CC PayPal accepted with no additional fees! Please include your CPF name with payment to: [email protected]
USPS International and Canada Post Money Orders are ok if we have had past transactions.

Shipping is additional $6 (except items #3, #5 which fit into bubble envelopes), sent within North America via Canada Post Air. Outside North America I will cover the first $6 of shipping and ask you to pay the actual cost remaining - not resposible for loss.

Thanks for looking!

Derek

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: FS: RARE ARC LS3 TSP, FirstRun LS GreyKit, bare LS Rev2 sets + custom modding parts!

I will take both of #5, #6 (2 each)

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: RARE ARC LS3 TSP, FirstRun LS GreyKit, bare LS Rev2 sets + custom modding parts!

I'll take #5) FLuPIC v2.2 - 0.70" dia boards

Edit: Back up, for the two 0.70" dia boards

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

qty 2 of #3 also please.

Thanks

liqht

Newly Enlightened

i'll take

#1) Rare ARC LS3 TSP clickie battery pack, condition as-new

...as well as the two remaining...

#3) ARC LS First Run mod heatsink.

EDIT: paypal sent...thanks mosport!

Last edited:

mosport

Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC FirstRun LS 'GreyKit' and bare LS Rev2 bodies!

Thanks for taking care of PayPal quickly guys, boxing up your parts as I type this out...

I'm sending some copper penny emitter boards for you to mod with Groundhog, plus the Poppy 25 cent coin with free tracking device inside :)

Congrats on the LS3 pack liqht!

Edited the title to reflect the remaining items - the First Run GreyKit is a turn-key light and ready to go, but I've held back one more heatsink if you wanted one to go with the light but missed out.

3 ARC LS Rev2 heads and 3 complete sets are still available!

cy

Flashaholic

congrats on scoring the LS3 tailpack!! those are really hard to find.

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

Might as well add the 2 heads available 2 for $50

:paypal:

Tim :drunk:

Last edited:

mosport

Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC FirstRun LS 'GreyKit' and bare LS Rev2 bodies! Updated

Looks like you're all set for some ARC modding now Tim!

All packages are now carefully packed and ready to go, they'll be in the mail tomorrow.

For the remaining First Run 'GreyKit' light, I held back my last 0.55" FLuPIC sized aluminum heatsink/adaptor and will include it free with the light ($12.50 freebie).

If you missed out on the LS Rev2 heads, you can still pick up an empty set for modding - much better than destroying an original ARC (...it happens!).

:oops:

Most of the required parts are included, save yourself the time and effort searching!

mosport

Enlightened

Heads, lens, o-rings, FLuPICs, pennies (for emitter boards fab) and battery packs are all checked off your list...

Now you'll need to pick an emitter and reflector, along with some thermal adhesive, solder and time to assemble everything!

Feel free to PM me for assistance, there's also plenty of modding information in the Homemade and Modified Lights sub-forum.

Wayyy past my bedtime...

:sleepy:

X_Marine

Enlightened

I'll take 1 of the #4 sets @ 55 + 6 shipping = $61.00
I'll pp in just a min..

ThanX
X.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take: #2) ARC LS First Run 'Grey Kit' light
(1 FLuPIC adaptor below now included free )

:paypal:

mosport

Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC LS Rev2 bodies! Updated

PayPal recieved, thanks guys!

I'll have to pick up more shipping boxes on the way home today and will try my best to ship this evening.

Only 2 empty ARC LS Rev2 sets remaining...

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Groundhog66 said:
So, anything else I need??

Dude is hogin all the action!!! Log off man log off!!!:lolsign:

mosport

Enlightened

All orders have been packed up and are ready to go...

Waiting for Bombelman to pay for additional shipping to Europe (amount emailed this morning), then I'll make a single trip because of this bad weather.

If someone saves me an additional trip to the post office for the 2 remaining bare LS Rev2 sets, I'll sell both for $100 shipped within North America (includes lenses, Kroll switch and all o-rings).

Offer good until my trip to the post office - If unsold then I'll assemble them into completed lights and offer them for sale at a later date TBD.

Thanks!

Derek

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: for Shipping by Canada Post Small Packet Air, costs $14.60 to the Netherlands.

mosport

Enlightened
Thanks everyone!

All parts were shipped today, please check your PM inboxes.

I've withdrawn the 2 remaining ARC LS bodies and will be offering them as complete modded lights in the weeks to come...

Enjoy!

Derek