10,000 LUMENS 8 LED

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
This is the same one that I evaluated sometime back...right here if anybody's interested.

10,000 lumens?
Horse puckey! :(
Horse puckey!!! :shakehead: :(
HORSE PUCKEY!!!!!!
roll2.gif
:( :shakehead:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my god, it's the transvestite flashlight! It's back!! Meaning, I've read a thread on this before, either on this forum or another.
And you know, I discovered a "Report this listing" feature at the bottom of each ebay item today. I'm gonna report me some false and misleading titles/descriptions(Listing Policy Violations-Misleading title-Intentionally misleading or deceptive tite).
I call shenanigens!

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Omega Man said:
Oh my god, it's the transvestite flashlight! It's back!! Meaning, I've read a thread on this before, either on this forum or another.
And you know, I discovered a "Report this listing" feature at the bottom of each ebay item today. I'm gonna report me some false and misleading titles/descriptions(Listing Policy Violations-Misleading title-Intentionally misleading or deceptive tite).
I call shenanigens!

:crackup:
I too remember this light from somewhere, quite misleading, but then again, what do you expect for 8 bucks?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, what is misleading in the auction? The light or the tite? :ohgeez: :lolsign: :crackup:

PS: S(he)'s FUGLY!

Omega Man said:
(Listing Policy Violations-Misleading title-Intentionally misleading or deceptive tite).
I call shenanigens!

kingoftf

Newly Enlightened
I´ve purchased about the same flashlight here in a DIY Store.

It´s ok to use for (very) short range illumination (like repairing our car in the middle of nowhere)
Flood beam is good for close distance but nothing worth for everything beyond 10ft.

At least the 3xAAA will last a bit so I decided to put it in my Landcruiser.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
AlexGT said:
So, what is misleading in the auction? The light or the tite? :ohgeez: :lolsign: :crackup:

PS: S(he)'s FUGLY!
Instead of getting my post edited/deleted, let's pretend I just wrote something witty and risque. :p

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re-read Wayne's review and it pulls one watt from the battery pack. Hmmm, 10,000 lumens per watt! I don't need no stinkin' Crees...

I believe their claim, the "girl" holding the lights has nothing to "hide". :poke:

If your wife tells you that the person holding the flashlights is cute, how would you take that? :D

Last edited:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
dam i just got a wiseled tactical should have waited?:lolsign: :crackup: seems like another lil buddy light..but alot more lumens than surefire flashlights:whistle: they are sure to go like hot cakes i must get one fast:paypal: :confused:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
BentHeadTX said:
If your wife tells you that the person holding the flashlights is cute, how would you take that? :D
I would be pleased in a strange way?:whistle::mecry::duh2: