Fenix P3D

Miracle

Enlightened
Does any kind souls know if the Fenix P3D is the best, multi level, brightest CREED LED torch now?

:candle:

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

ensile

Enlightened
yeah, look for beamshots, it rivals bigger torches. It's a value light, all rounder.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast

What I Liked: Waterproof, Tough/impact resistant, Good battery life, Bright, Easy battery change, Lightweight, Stands up, Multiple output modes
What I Didn't Like: Nothing at all.
Picky Little Things: None
Conclusions: The P3D-CE just barely nudges the L2D-CE out of the top spot when it comes to the brightest Fenix flashlight. It's lower "Low" mode gives it a greater range of useful applications, and it has good runtimes. The switching system is easy to use, but I know some folks won't like the reverse-type clickie (standard on all Fenix models) which makes it slightly less desirable as a "tactical" light since it has no true momentary mode. Overall it's a great 2 cell light in my opinion and outshines most, if not all, two cell 123A incandescent lights on the market.

Thats from http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/fenix_p3dce.htm

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both of the new fenix's are great lights. The P2D is the favorite due to size and the P3D for runtime. both are almost equal brightness (maybe the P3D a bit more bright). Get em both!!!.....you can't go wrong....you can only get poorer!! :grin2:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huntlight looks nice and solid. It's just too big for some. I like the sleek P3D and its formfactor