Out of all colors of Arc-AAA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we are quite out of stock and so are most of our dealers. The problem is that Nichia, the company that supplies our 5mm LED has been out of the particular ranks we need for over a month now.

Furthermore, they may not be able to provide the special ranks for several months. This affects our standard white, turquiose and LE.

We and our dealers have quite a few LE on back order for example. But those will not be ready for several months and certainly not ready for Christmas.

Obviously, this is not the dealers fault so please be nice to these guys. They put up with a lot of delays from us.

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to find the B1S LED we use in the LE. I contacted several ebay sellers, yahoo auctions, other LED flashlight companies, LED suppliers, intergrators, etc. No luck yet. Most people have the B2R or worse. If anybody reading this has a 50 or more SB1 or SB2, drop me a line at [email protected]

Nichia is also indicating that they will not let us specify a specific rank on future orders. Since they are the only manufacturer of this type of LED, they have us over a barrell. True, I may be too picky and simply have to face reality on this one. Stay tuned.

Peter Gransee

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Originally posted by Gransee:

Nichia is also indicating that they will not let us specify a specific rank on future orders. Since they are the only manufacturer of this type of LED, they have us over a barrell. True, I may be too picky and simply have to face reality on this one. Stay tuned.

Peter Gransee[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yep, just knew I should have ordered an LE from the last batch at TTS.
rolleyes.gif

So any thoughts on how you would distinguish the LEs?

foxalopex

Newly Enlightened
Doooh!!!

I actually preordered 3 Arc AAA LE's back at the end of October with ViCompTel. I was sorta hoping they'd make it here by Christmas since one was for myself and 2 were gifts...

Gransee maybe you can convince Nichia one last time to give you a shipment since I imagine you have a lot of people backordered from wayy back since I'm still waiting from October!
bluesigh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.