• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux PR-T (Natural HAIII) TWOJ/DB917

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a personal custom build that I had done about a year or so ago for myself, tested it, and put it away. I was waiting for a 3-cell E-series body, and just never got it so the head never got used.

Operating range is 6-12 Volts. It's not nearly as bright as it could be on 6V, and I wouldn't fully recommend running it on anything over 10V if possible. This is due to the TWOJ emitter.

The beam is the normal round super-bright hotspot with very good corona. The hotspot is very white, and is round with no donut or creepers. The batch of TWOJ's that I had gotten were flawless. I hope I have more of them or I'm giving up a beauty.

Includes McLux PR-T head only, with standard PR reflector, built out with TWOJ Luxeon III emitter and DownBoy .9176mA converter board.

Any specs you see are dust, we had the windows open all day:

McLux-PR-a.jpg

$125 shipped to US addresses, will ship worldwide if buyer agrees to pay postal and/or payment overages - most int'l shipping has no premium. I can take PayPal (non-CC/Debit preferred), check, MO, and cash.

Posts of accepted offer here take precedence. PM with questions.

Thanks!

Last edited: