Surefire L6

flashlightsnlasers

Newly Enlightened
I am waiting for a surefire L6 to add to the flashlight collection how are these lights out there in the surefire world,I know the L5 is great it seems like an L5 but more capacity in terms of run time I guess...definitely a nice complement to the Inova collection...:D

The Toecutter

Newly Enlightened
They're nice lights with a bit more throw than the L5.

The problem is that I've never seen one with good tint. They've all been a gross green. L5's to for that matter.

If you can score one with nice tint, it'd be a keeper as they are out of production in favor of the Cree version L5....which made it obsolete.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Do a Google Search-CPF only- for Surefire L6, L6, KL6. You should find good material.

Bill

Danbo

Enlightened
The Toecutter said:
They're nice lights with a bit more throw than the L5.

The problem is that I've never seen one with good tint. They've all been a gross green. L5's to for that matter.

If you can score one with nice tint, it'd be a keeper as they are out of production in favor of the Cree version L5....which made it obsolete.

I agree about the tint. I finally scored an L6, and the tint is sort of greenish, with a slight donut hole. Not a big deal, though, as the L6 head is now headed to Milkyspit for a Seoul upgrade and a boost to the circuit. :)

flashlightsnlasers

Newly Enlightened
I must have lucked out the L6 arrived yesterday and man is it bright,the seller listed it as 2007 model and the beam is a blinding pure white it's a bit bigger than the L5 but what a throw...