Is it too late to buy some ARC's??? If not, where can I make the purchase? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raiden

Is it too late to buy some ARC\'s??? If not, where can I make the purchase? Thanks!

I was depending on Cyrus, but he said it's backordered till February!!

Does anyone know where I can purchase some ARC-AAA and ARC-AAA LE?

Greatly appreciate any input. Thanks!

JohnG

Enlightened
Re: Is it too late to buy some ARC\'s??? If not, where can I make the purchase? Thanks!

TAD Gear has the AAA in 4 colors. I just received shipping notice yesterday on a couple that I ordered the day before.
BrightGuy also has the whites and UV, but check the list of dealers on the Arc site. I'm sure that the standard AAA can be found many places.

The LE is quite hard to find, however.

R

Raiden

Re: Is it too late to buy some ARC\'s??? If not, where can I make the purchase? Thanks!

Thanks fo the input JohnG. Greatly appreciate it! However, I went ahead and purchased the CMG Infinity Ultra (I bought 10 of them) White LED. I didn't research much about them, but they were the closest to the ARC-AAA (I hope).

I just hope I didn't make a mistake by going with them.

If anyone is interested, I bought it at Meridian Tactical (http://store.yahoo.com/meridiantactical/index.html). The owner was really helpful and friendly (unfortunately I forgot his name).

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.