Lost ARC AAA (green led) and Fenix E0

22hornet

Enlightened
Hello,

just wanting to share my deep loss and profound unhappiness.
I lost my beloved ARC AAA (generation 2) green led and my fine Fenix E0.
Today is a holiday and I have spent most of the day looking everywhere. I really looked everywhere but no luck. The problem is that I can replace the E0, but the green led ARC is not replaceable :mecry:.

I spoke with my fiancée on the phone and at least she understood my pain and agony as she is some kind of flashaholic herself (she uses her red and white led ARCs daily... or even hourly... or minutely:grin2:). After a while she was even more sad than me explaining how sad SHE would be should she lose her red ARC. She "ordered" me to find another green ARC.

I may be sad, but at least I know I have the right partner :)

Kind regards,
Joris

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
22hornet said:
...I lost my beloved ARC AAA (generation 2) green led and my fine Fenix E0....
Joris

Sorry about your lost flashlights. Hope you find them. How did you lose them?

IndecisiveFlashaholic

Newly Enlightened
Did you thoroughly check the bathroom (behind the toilet, under the sink...)? If you have a car, you could check there.

22hornet

Enlightened
IndecisiveFlashaholic said:
Did you thoroughly check the bathroom (behind the toilet, under the sink...)? If you have a car, you could check there.

I checked over and over again. I still have the feeling I forgot something obvious, however. Thanks for replying.

greenLED said:
:awman: I feel your pain - I carry a green LED ArcAAA on my keychain.

I have a green led Matterhorn on my keychain. Makes others green with envy :grin2:

Kind regards,
Joris

OCEANBEAMER

Newly Enlightened
Most of the time when all else fails,I get out my fenix lod-ce 10440 and look under the car seat,down the sides,,and if nothing feel down the back and sides of all couches and stuffed chairs,,check all coat and pants pockets...if that doesn't work get drunk........good luck

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Losing an Arc must be like losing a part of yourself.
icon23.gif

Still, if it's any consolation, you still have your fantabulous Arc AA...right?
smile.gif

CFU

Last edited:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may have left the lights in the pocket of a shirt, pajamas, or jacket you used a couple of days ago.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Hornet. It might help to try to remember what you did differently than your usual routine or schedule. Often when I lose something it's because I was inturrrepted or distracted unexpectedly when I was doing something I normally do. That distraction may have caused you to put your lights somewhere you normally wouldn't. I bet you're lookin for them in places they would normally be but they're in a place where they normally wouldn't be. I truly hope you find them. It seems we lose the ones we prize the most for some reason.............

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
22hornet,

Sorry about your loss!

Maybe you could get another ARC AAA with a green LED on B/S/T.

I don't know what they are going for these days or if they ever come up for sale.

I know a some of the guys had mulitiple ARC AAAs. A lot of the old members are gone, but you might be able to get one with a "want to buy" add.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for your lost. If the last thing you remember using was in your house, then I suggest you take a nap. Before dozing off, try to think of those lost lights. Hopefully when you wake up, you'll remember where it was left in your house. The funny thing about our mind is that what we see, hear and do is all being recorded by the mind. The mind does not sleep unless you are dead. Is just that whatever you did last with the lights was unimportant to you at that time so your mind do not 'bookmark' that particular episode. By thinking about it deeply before falling asleep, your mind shall do a search for it and by waking up later it should be clear to you. Try it, it works for me.

Snow

Enlightened
I know where you're coming from. I had a green ARC that I carried for years and one day it disappeared on me. It was my favorite flashlight ever because it was the first quality light that I owned. I hope you find yours.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'm sure they'll turn up. You just laid them down someplace out of ordinary. In fact, they may be hiding in plain sight, just not where you'd normally look. Good luck.

Geoff

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry about the loss, I also own a greeen arc AAA:) you may be able to find another custom built.I lose stuff all the time, when I am looking for one thing, I frequently find something I thought I lost earlier.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've lost custom-made (one-of-a-kind; generally regarded as irreplaceable) flashlights before: a Black Widow McLux and an Arc LS with royal blue Luxeon III.

Both were lost during or just prior to moves I made; the chances of going back to the old locations to look for them were nonexistant. :shakehead:

I did find a passable replacement for the Arc LS; the Black Widow McLux is a total loss though, and I cannot obtain a replacement no matter how much I beg or plead; or how much money I put on the table. :green:

22hornet

Enlightened
Flying Turtle said:
I'm sure they'll turn up. You just laid them down someplace out of ordinary. In fact, they may be hiding in plain sight, just not where you'd normally look. Good luck.

Geoff

I hope so, Geoff, that's what people around here keep telling me but the idea of a lost ARC, helpless, crying for me, makes me sad.

Joris