• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: McGizmo Ti S27, 27LT, Aleph and misc. goodies...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Okay, this is the last bunch of goodies that need to go... Prices include shipping to the CONUS only, paypal only(please add 3% for fee). First "I'll Take It" in this thread get's it and has priority over PM or email offers. Please, no trades, cash only on this sale. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM or email me and thanks for looking!

1) McGizmo 27LT LuxV in excellent condition.
Sale price is $175 **Sold**

2) Black Aleph 19 Cree XR-E w/NG750 LE on a HA Nat. Aleph 2-CR123 body w/ a black Surefire E2D tail cap all in excellent condition.
**Traded**

3) Aleph 3 head with DB917 TWOJ LE, HA PEU Pineappple Body and McE2S two stage tail cap all in excellent condition.
Sale price is $200 **Sold**

4) Surefire Z57 tail cap in excellent condition.
**Withdrawn**

5) Mofo Ti 27LT Bezel. This has been polished and rounded down a bit but still looks awesome.
**Withdrawn**

6) McGizmo Ti S27 Cx2 in excellent condition with one minor scuff on one of the scallops on the head(which I had a hard time capturing with my camera). This is the only non-factory scuff or scratch on the light:grin2:(As Don says these aren't free of minor cosmetic flaws).
**Sold**

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti S27, 27LT, Aleph and misc. goodies...

These gems are still here? If you don't mind, I've got a request for a pic. Would you please put the A3 head and McE2S switch on the HAnat A 2x123 body and the A19 and E2D tailcap on the HAnat Pineapple body, and then take a picture for me on that nice granite (?) background?

Thanks very much!

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ill take the 27LT.
PM's Sent
-bobby

:paypal:

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast

i'll take #3: Aleph 3 head with DB917 TWOJ LE, HA PEU Pineappple Body and McE2S two stage tail cap all in excellent condition.Sale price is $200

it's going to another CPF'er: Leadfoot

paypal has been made.

thnx!

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened

PoliceScannerMan said:
What did the Cx2 go for?

I believe it was listed for $650. Not sure of the actual sale price.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmm