blemished Arc-LS VS older model 350 ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I liked the switch better than I thought I would but thinks it may be more suited to the 2 AA pack than the 123 pack.

I think Arc has the very best small highly portable lights in its size class but I think I got a lemon.

I was doing comparisons with it and an older ls. The hotspot brightness is about the same but the new one has a tighter beam. With brand new batteries, I got more total light out of the older one and more run time.

This is not a knock against ARC. I still think they make the best little lights.

GlockDoc

Newly Enlightened
Jon, That has been my experience, also. I'm going to see if I can exchange mine for an LSL Premium.

I think if I didn't have a SLS, I would have been totally satisfied with the LSHb. The beam was similar to, and only slightly dimmer and smaller, than my Legend LX. And it made the LX beam look yellow!

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I got my LSH blem for X-mas and I would say mine is great
smile.gif
. It is just like the beam shots Sean posted showing the LS1 and LSH blem. In Seans pics there is a world of difference in brightness, throw, and color. I can't find that thread right now
mad.gif
. I am sure that PG and the ARC family will take care of you guys. FWIW, I am excited about the 2003 LS product lines as well. I am saving up now to fund another LS purchase in the future.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.