• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: modamag reflector...

mrartillery

Enlightened
i am looking for a modamag light stipple reflector (camless), i have a med stipple in my mag85 now looking for a LS for my mag11, and the sandwiche shoppe is sold out. post or pm me with price.:twothumbs

mrartillery

Enlightened
i know he's not thats why i was hoping someone would have a spare, and those FM reflectors are cammed by the way, i want a camless modamag if anybody has one. and the only refl. FM is offering are orange peel. anybody have one?:banghead:

Nereus

Enlightened
mrartillery said:
i know he's not thats why i was hoping someone would have a spare, and those FM reflectors are cammed by the way, i want a camless modamag if anybody has one. and the only refl. FM is offering are orange peel. anybody have one?:banghead:
I just thought that it's easy to remove the cam... I have one unused camless Modamags 2 inch M2 reflector but that's a smooth one. Do you want to buy it?

-N

mrartillery

Enlightened
i really want a light stipple (most surefire like) stipple's seem to smooth out the artifacts better than orange peel. still looking anybody got a spare? oh and i forgot to mention id like one with the .310" hole.

litho123

Enlightened
mrartillery -

The Litho123 / Lightedge #4 HOP and #5 LS reflectors are virtually indistinguishable from each other - and they are "really nice" as cmacclel said.

:naughty: If you really want it to say #5 LS, I'll mark it as such ... they're that close in performance.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
mrartillery said:
does the HOP have any artifacts in the beam, or is it smooth like the stipple reflectors?:confused:

The HOP should smooth out the beam considerably. Will it remove all the artifacts? I do not know. I use medium stripple when I want no artifacts but them you loose some throw.

Mac