describe your arc AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

notos&w

Enlightened
just for a little fun, briefly your AAA the best way you know how.

heres mine:

its a small light w/ a big light personality. it is effectively indestructible, pretty bright, runs forever on cheap batts and doesnt gradually dim b/c of some special circuitry invented by a genius and put inside a $20 light by an equal genius who also treats his customers right. it is unassuming but those who get it, love it. simply, it is the best keychain light ever invented.

Rifter

Enlightened
Its 2 3/4" OAL and .5" Thick. Its black, its a White LED that is a little blue, it has been put thourgh hell and back(run over with car, shot with pellet gun) and still works although i have worn off about 40% of the finish, and it gets 6 hours runtime on NiMH AAA's. All told its probably the best light i own and sees the most use, its really a great light. ARC did a great job on this one.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Mine runs 3.00" by .5" with a split ring. Is black as reported above. Hangs from Paracord around my neck. And is used anytime I need two hands free.

Most recently the lights in a customers bathroom were out. ARC aaa saves the moment!

It is so clearly superior to the m*g s@lit*!re I used to carry as to be almost unbelievable!!!

If you don't have one - GET ONE!!!!

Bill.H

Enlightened
I can describe both of mine in one word:

Backordered
frown.gif

so I still have the dim-yellow-black-ringed Solitaire in my pocket.

(Those who feel sorry for me may feel free to send me as many LS's or AAA's as necessary to ease your guilt over buying so many that I didn't even get one)

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is on a stainless bead chain now since the red paracord freaked out one of my customers into thinking I had slit my throat.
grin.gif
A plus is that the bead chain doesn't get soaked with drool when holding the light in one's mouth for extended periods.
rolleyes.gif

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scratched up, probably less than ANY of yours but I'm a perfectionist. Always on my belt via a retractable badge holder. Needs lube. Been on the original battery since August.

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
My Arc "AAA" lights, hmmm... The best way to describe them is like little friends. It is there when I need it. It can put a smile on my face. It may not be perfect in all situations, but helpful. And lastly, they are timeless.
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.