• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Seoul modded HDS U60, pristine, with custom accents

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Selling my precious, an HDS U60, with a Seoul SSC modded in and the reflector modded for maximum throw. It has a tight hotspot and throws like absurd =) It has knurled tailcap, and will also come with a Ti bezel, Ti custom clip (made for bezel down carry), and Ti clip screws, all anodized light blue. Looks purty, will try to get pics up tomorrow.

Everything is pristine - the anodize, no dings at all. However, the only thing is that to get the screws all the way in I tightened them down with pliers and rubber around the screws - but the rubber slipped a little so there are some light turning marks on the perimeter of the screws, and right next to the screw on the clip itself. Will also include the original clip and screws.

Because it is in pristine condition, and because of the Ti bezel and clip, it'll be a little more pricey, but well worth I think - asking $275. First I'll take it, takes it.

tinyblob

Newly Enlightened
Someone please buy this before i snap :D, i REALLY can't afford to buy another light this month..

PS: First post over here, ooh

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do it tiny, do it! =)

Thanks for pm mossyoak, unfortunately I am not interested in trades at this time...

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pics finally added! =)

611476952_56e421ee33_o.jpg

610990459_e03f484407_o.jpg

610989501_e7965200cb_o.jpg

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pains me to see it go but I am glad it found a good (British) home =) Thanks CFU!