ARC Popularity on Blade Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
This post probably belongs in the general section but...I am a member of Bladeforums and the owner of Spyderco Knives asked a question about flashlight companies. Along with the Surefire, ARC is mentioned as one of the best flashlights on the market. Though you might find it interesting.

Blade Forums Flashlight Thread

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up Gadgetman7. It appears that many dealers that sell knives also sell flashlights and vice versa.

I have seen Spyderco knives for many years now and recognize them as a top end knife. I don't own one yet. But I do plan on getting one. I would like something to replace my heavly used Classic.

It is refreshing to see that their owner (Sal Glesser) is so communicative with his customers.

Peter Gransee

sotyakr

Enlightened
It is refreshing to see that their owner (Sal Glesser) is so communicative with his customers.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Something both of you have in common!

I own a couple Spyderco's and they really are fine knives.

napalm-2002

Enlightened
i feel that benchmade,spyderco,sog,kershaw you cant go wrong.

i currently carry a benchmade axis model 904
i would recommend to anyone and it has survived 2 full years of edc.i normally find a new knife i like better but has not yet happened.

mike

notos&w

Enlightened
Arc's rule. spydies are good too, esp the made in the USA model.

i EDC an Arc AAA, Benchmade 771 and Sebertech M2. gets me through most everything w/o a lot of bulges and holsters.

mikep

Enlightened
I think Peter and Sal should work some sort of trade. As an admirer of both Spyderco knives and Arc flashlights, I would love to know what Arc light Sal would choose and what knife Peter would choose.
smile.gif

Bill.H

Enlightened
mikep said:
I would love to know what Arc light Sal would choose and what knife Peter would choose
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Peter, you must get a CUDA (not Spyderco, sorry) Arclite and team it up with an Arc Flashlight - just because of the names!!!
winkie.GIF

The Arclite comes with a nice little kydex neck sheath, it shouldn't be hard to add a clip (or another piece of kydex) to it to mount the AAA.

www.camillusknives.com/cuda/cuda_cu120.shtml
or the D2 (tool steel) version:
http://www.agrknives.com/camillus/ca-cu120.html

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
Originally posted by yclo:
I feel that there is a slight misunderstanding due to the structure of a sentence in the first post...
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry..BIG misunderstanding. I DON'T make Spyderco knives, though I wish I did. I think I should have worded that sentence differently. But I have to agree that Spydercos are wonderful knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.