Still no tail clicky P1 alternative?

Abouna

Newly Enlightened
I love my P1. However I'd like two things:

- clicky, I hate twisty
- brighter

I know I can have this in other lights but none I now of this short. Any ideas (I'm been kind of out of it for a while)?

2xTrinity

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you seen the P2D from Fenix? Essentially it's just a P1D Head with a clicky switch. It's slighlty longer (to fit the switch) but otherwise, the dimensions are similar. Also, if you're speaking of the old Luxeon P1 (and not the Cree P1D) the P2D will be brighter, as well. If you already have the Cree Edition, brightness should be the same.

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened
Can't help with the clicky BUT as to brighter, I have 2 that I had modded with Seouls... doesn't get much brighter than that.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Isn't the P2D exactly that? More or less a brighter P1 with a clickie?
(I'm assuming that you are referring to a P1 without a Cree?)

If you mean a brighter alternative to a P1 with a Cree, then you would
have to mod the P2D or get one that 4 7s has already modded with a Q2
bin.

Talas

Newly Enlightened
P1D CE with Leef body from Lighthound is currently my favorite EDC as it is lighter and smaller in diameter than my Milky-modded Seoul HDS. P2D is a different animal with the reverse clicky, HDS/Novatac has no momentary function.

easilyled

Flashaholic
P1D CE with Leef body from Lighthound is currently my favorite EDC as it is lighter and smaller in diameter than my Milky-modded Seoul HDS. P2D is a different animal with the reverse clicky, HDS/Novatac has no momentary function.

According to what I read the Novatac T-series have momentary.