A2 Aviatrix Quick Review

ADDICTED2LITE

Newly Enlightened
I just got this in the mail and all I can say is WOW!! Excellent quality, surefire quality or better (if that is possible). Great and easy user interface, precise instruction manual, it even ahas a FAQ section and troubleshooting guide. Simple 5 minute installation and the legendary A2 becomes what it should have been. AtomicChicken thanks for making the A2 everything it should have been and more. :twothumbs Now I just need to figure out what color combo I want next.
People like AC and mods like this are what make CPF really shine.

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

greenLED, here are 2 threads with Aviatrix photos in them:

Please Read - My thread, most detailed hi-res photos from different angles, pre-production prototype.

The Aviatrix - js's review - a few photos of production Aviatrix mods.

Best wishes,
Bawko

MKatzpp

Newly Enlightened
I have to admit, while i'm intrigued about the aviatrix, i grow more and more annoyed every time i read about them. i've scoured this forum and cant find a decent series of night pics, comparison shots or beam stats, anything that would show me how "AMAZING" they truly are. links to that anyone?

MacTech

Enlightened
Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Earth, USA, New England
One thing to keep in mind about the Aviatrix, the LED's are basically low-beam, it'd be difficult to get a usable beamshot of the lowbeam LEDs, i'll try tonight, and post the results in my Aviatrix review thread

the Aviatrix, much like the A2 itself, needs to be *used* to be appreciated, beamshots won't really do it justice