Fenix L2D CE

kennieyk

Newly Enlightened
I had my eye on this light ,,, but never bought a light online... Could you guys suggest a good website I could get this light ???
Thanks !

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine from Fenix-Store, it shipped the next day and took four business days from the east coast to me in California.

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
Get it from the Fenix Store. I ordered my P1D-CE and got it in four days! All my Fenix lights have came from there! They have great service.

If you're in Canada, http://j2ledflashlight.com/. I believe there's another Canadian e-tailer but I can't remember the name. If you import from the US, it will cost you applicable duty + GST.

If you're in the US, there's brightguy.com and lighthound.com

If you're elsewhere, try to find locally, unless importing it and paying list price + shipping + your local TAX/VAT still turn out to be less than the local online stores prices.

Leathermanwave

Newly Enlightened
You are going to love it I can't let go of mine I just got it yesterday from fenix store extremly fast shipping :grin2:.

RGB_LED

Enlightened
+1 for both Fenix Store and Lighthound! :twothumbs

Just recently received my big order from Lighthound with multiple rechargeable batteries (RCR123A, 17670, 18650, chargers) and PT Apex Pro... It's like my birthday and Christmas wrapped into one!:party:

Latest posts