Rexlights are shipping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchlwise

Enlightened
My Rexlight order is in the 4600's, and last I heard Kaidomain was shipping out orders in the 3500's.

I checked the site yesterday fully expecting the "collecting from suppliers" status, and much to my shock and amazement, it said "Shipped."

:green: :faint: :party:

I hadn't checked for over a week, so I don't know when the status changed. I am not going to start looking for it from the mailman for at least 10 days, but some actual movement regarding the Rexlight is quite exciting.

:twothumbs

Robban

Enlightened
Got mine this weekend. To me it wasn't worth the wait to be honest. The flicker on low is very noticable and I really don't like the interface. This will be the last multilevel/blinkyblink/useless-crap-mode-light I buy. Oh and the emitter isn't even centered and my order was incomplete. Happy days...

nexro

Enlightened
Got shipping notification from them today.
They mention that they are shipping one black and one natural HAIII.

coppertrail

Enlightened
Mine finally shipped out, I hope its here by the end of the week. I opted to wait for the natural finish.

Nell

Enlightened
3732 here, but it shows as cancelled. Then there is a tracking # underneath. Strange. I will assume it is cancelled BECAUSE it shipped...

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
:green: :faint: :party:

I hadn't checked for over a week, so I don't know when the status changed. I am not going to start looking for it from the mailman for at least 10 days, but some actual movement regarding the Rexlight is quite exciting.

:twothumbs

Quite the change of heart mchlwise,

get it.....got it ......good!!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
#371x shipped a few days ago. I'm hoping for a natural, but since I didn't insist on that I suppose it will be a black one.

Geoff

myk

Enlightened
im starting to get a little pissed. I bought the first day, like the first hour they were put up for sale, but through the other payment link - (there was two when he first put it up, and the main one was not working), so my order number is 50XX, and it has not shipped yet

Last edited:

mchlwise

Enlightened
Quite the change of heart mchlwise,

get it.....got it ......good!!

:shrug:

Um.... I really don't have any idea what you mean. :confused:

My feelings regarding the Rexlight or Kaidomain haven't changed at all.

Am I happy that they're shipped? Absolutely. But the only reason I'm excited is because this whole fiasco is soon to be in the past.

:sigh:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Received mine last week - agreed to switch to black, which is what came (order 35xx).

Output on regular batteries is excellent - brighter than the DX or Jetbeam models on NiMH or alkaline, but with much shorter runtime. I'll post a full review in a few days.

HOWEVER, mine seems to be lacking the "smart" memory feature completely. No longer how long I leave it on for (i.e. over 5 secs), it still always moves to the next mode after turning off/on or soft-pressing.

I've left it on for over 2 mins, and it still advances to next mode after on/off or soft press. This is really annoying, since I have to cycle through all the modes to get it to come back on where I want.

Any ideas? Do I have some sort of lame duck, or is this a problem with the latest batch? :thumbsdow

davenlei

Newly Enlightened
I checked my order number on their site and it now says my order number does not exist!!! It used to be there but not any more.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I asked them why my order is missing from their site and I have received responses that did not specifically say why it is missing.

hawkz

Newly Enlightened
I just got my 3 black ones this week. They're cool. But not feeling the 5- second or less and the mode gets changed. I'd much prefer the 0.8 sec of the flupic.

Status
Not open for further replies.