My turquoise arc is disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened
I have 3 arc ls hybrids seconds from arc, one arc AAA turquoise fromtexas tactical, and one arc AAA le from texas tactical. I'm happy with them all except for the arc AAA turquoise.

I looked at the arc homepage for the arc AAA and the picture for the turquoise light really is a turquoise, almost a baby blue in the photo. This is why I chose to buy this flashlight. Turns out that my arc AAA turquoise is a pure green. It's this color with a fresh AAA duracell or with a fresh nimh AAA. It makes no difference.

It is very disappointing. However, the light itself is well made. I like all the other arc lights.

I have kept quiet for a long time. But after receiving my first true cyan light from elektrolumens the other day, a 5watt cyan 5D flashlight, I got to see what true cyan looks like and I have to say it is a lot prettier and clearer and brighter to the eyes than green. I'm not talking about the intensity of the light, since 5watt is super bright, but I'm talking about the color. It' a lot brighter appearing to the eyes than the emerald green grass color.
bluesigh.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Whoops...looks like you've got a double post. I'll lock this thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.