My LSH-P arrived! But battery which end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc really needs to include instructions & warranty info with their lights.
frown.gif

How much can a single piece of paper cost that includes all that information?

Packaging would be even better, it could be the same type as the Arc AAA packaging.

To answer the question the positive end goes into the head. It's reverse polarity protected so you wouldn't hurt it if you did it wrong.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sean, your right. It is definately not the cost, it is the priorities.

As far as packaging, we want to do a box, which is nicer than a simple blister. These things take time though and I wanted to stabilize the LS design first.

I will add a simple instruction sheet to the to do list though.

Peter

LLLean

Enlightened
Thanks for the info. I agree that a simple instruction sheet should be included.

Can't wait for darkness to arrive. I don't have another LS but have the latest Inova X5 to compare with.

LLLean

Enlightened
My Arc LSH Premium just arrived (california)!
It looks really nice. I have a silly question. Which way does the 123 battery go in? That is, positive towards the head or towards the tail-cap? Didn't want to risk it.

Much thanks. Can't wait to test it when the sun goes down!

- LL

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it is like all of the others the battery goes in neg towards the tail. I cant imagine it being any different. I also don't think that it would hurt anything if they were in backwards anyway since leds are polarity specific.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Gransee:
Sean, your right. It is definately not the cost, it is the priorities.

As far as packaging, we want to do a box, which is nicer than a simple blister. These things take time though and I wanted to stabilize the LS design first.

I will add a simple instruction sheet to the to do list though.

Peter
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If in using a box, the price needs to be increased, please stick with the blisterpack.

GADGETOMETRY

Newly Enlightened
Hey Peter,

Here's a cheap idea for a package for now.

I've been thinking of using the medication bottles you get from the pharmacy with a prescription label on it with some Arc info on it as my packaging for now.

They do have different bottles that fit all the 123 body types I have. I found a size that will fit a ls with a 123 twist pack and another that fits a ls with a 123 tsp.

I have used them as a case to carry new lights around to show people.

And yes the small bottles you get pills from the pharmacy. If you find the right size it will fit perfectly.

You can even get a larger size that you can stick a small paper with instruction and other information on it if the outer label is too small - in the bottle.

The light will fit in the bottle even with a battery in it and its water tight.

Just one of my weird litte idea's.

Aloha

LLLean

Enlightened
I think those 35mm film containers (the dark grey/black colored ones) will also hold the LS head very well....

Status
Not open for further replies.