Am I Cursed?

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could I be CPF cursed?

Tuesday Night I approach home but the stree light on the alley is off. by the time I made the move to take my L0D-CE out, the street bulb turns on.

Wensday night I approach by car from the other way. Street Light is off. By the tiem I turn in the alley, the bulb turns on!

What can I be? Cursed never to use my flashlights?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously now...that bulb must be toasted. It turns on and off periodically. Up for service I say....

Enjoy all, kostas

ensile

Enlightened
last night this sweet old lady at work dropped her pen and it richochet'd off her foot and under some low very dark shelvings, without hesistation i had my tiros t1 out and laying on the ground with the pen in sight, we fetched some wire and i scooped it out for her, she was well impressed. Without the light there would have been no way of seeing under that shelf, i love flashlights, yessem

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm afraid you have discovered the awful truth -- and the reason we gather together in darkness craving the light; we, ourselves create the darkness, where we go a little less light is reflected back into the cosmos and our shadows are cast a bit darker..when you walk by a street lamp at night the lust for light within your own soul makes the night that much darker , it is that absorption of light which then triggers the photo-sensitive switch of the street lamps ... I am, truly, sorry.