$500 for a pocket LED light? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmeisenzahl

Enlightened
What is the story with this? $500?!? Seems a bit much, I've spent less on cars before. ;-)

Has anyone reviewed one yet? It darn well better last a lifetime or two at that price. Of course, the technology in it will probably be easily eclipsed in 3-5 years regardless. At least they throw in free shipping at that price. ;-)
http://www.surefire.com/surefire/content/Titan_full2.jpg

Titan™ - T1-TI-WH-P available from SureFire
"Ultra compact (pinky-sized), everyday-carry flashlight that establishes a whole new class of illumination tools: luxury flashlights. The Titan is the world's only fully variable-output flashlight, with an operating range from zero to 65 lumens and all points in between. No preset levels; just total, seamless control—over 1,000 possible output levels. The Titan features an all-titanium body with an elegant satin finish, a no-look control bezel for precision operation, a virtually indestructible LED, a scratch-resistant sapphire window, an Acme-threaded tailcap, and a quick-connect/disconnect interface that easily attaches to its included lanyard or key ring. "
http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main...r=6&prrfnbr=24451&sesent=0,0&search_id=361739

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullzaye

Newly Enlightened
"The Titan is the world's only fully variable-output flashlight"
Uhhh...have these guys ever heard of the Gatlight?
Tim

barkingmad

Enlightened
Fully variable - people seem to complain about the Dexlight etc. having too many modes and letting you go up in 10% increments <lol>

ensile

Enlightened
lol agree'd, maybe d3xlight can take some style hints from the SF boys... Ti, Modes = 16 down, 984 to go. "more lumens" Can't do it captain, just don't have the power.

Last edited:

thefish

Enlightened
"The Titan is the world's only fully variable-output flashlight"
Uhhh...have these guys ever heard of the Gatlight?
Tim

I was thinking the same thing... not only that but I have home built a cree light with fully variable-output on the bezel too :whistle: to bad mine seems very unreliable though :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.