My reaction to the National Geographic broadcast of "the flashlight"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illum

Flashaholic
A pretty good opening with the classical flashlights from eveready, history and all...sounds very good from the start until I realized...wait, why are all the products shown are surefires?!
sure theres a few maglites...a few shots of the ion but it seems odd that all pictures are from surefire, including the CNC machines, waterjet, etc all from surefires Turning center in California:thinking:

the "flashaholics" part was awesome, white ceiling hunting:D and several shots of "the beast" Unfortunately that part was kind of short and I dont recall the mentioning of CPF:mecry:
Hopefully this may bring about new users:crazy: and for those who may have watched it and looked up surefire, I can only imagine their faces when they see the prices...espectially the SF M6

share your reactions here:popcorn:

SMcGill

Newly Enlightened
My wife and I just finished watching it. I was glad just to see something about flashlights on TV, but they seemed to dwell a lot on the raw materials used in making the flashlight, a little deep into the logistics too. I was expecting more pictures and history of different flashlights, and I would've liked to have seen more flashaholics. They actually showed a pic of the Yale two headed flashlight with the bullseye lens that I was posting on an auction site tonight, so I modified my auction title. I thought it was called a walleye lens. Very interesting overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.