• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux III Ti XR19-PD custom flashlight ***TRADED***

commodorewheeler

Newly Enlightened
I have a McLux III Ti XR19-PD custom flashlight for sale. For those of you unfamiliar with these lights, McGizmo flashlights, made by Don McLeish, are among the best built lights in existence. The highly water-resistant Ti XR19-PD is a two-stage light, and it can be turned on and off through twisting the head and by depressing the piston in the tail end of the body. The strength of the beam is controlled by either how far you twist the head or how far you depress the piston. The Ti XR19-PD also features a pocket clip for easy carry and a tritium locator in the piston. The O-ring in the head glows in the dark when charged with light, too.

The Ti XR19-PD listed here has been carried a little by a previous owner, but it has been buffed out since its last use, and it shows no signs of wear at all.

Price is $575, which includes Priority Mail shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation within the continental US. I will ship internationally, but international shipping charges must be paid in addition to the listed price of the knife. Trade offers are welcome.

***TRADED***

1180678649-McLux_III_Ti_XR19-PD_1.jpg

1180678660-McLux_III_Ti_XR19-PD_2.jpg

1180678677-McLux_III_Ti_XR19-PD_3.jpg

1180678692-McLux_III_Ti_XR19-PD_4.jpg

1180678705-McLux_III_Ti_XR19-PD_5.jpg

1180678721-McLux_III_Ti_XR19-PD_6.jpg

For payment on this piece, I strongly prefer USPS money orders, but I will also accept PayPal or personal check if I know you. If you are paying by PayPal, I will cover the fees, but the payment has to be sent with a PayPal-confirmed address (including the green "confirmed" marker) listed in the invoice, and I will only ship to that PayPal-confirmed address. I reserve the right to wait for personal checks to clear before I ship.

I will consider trades towards custom folding knives and custom balisongs. I am especially interested in the following makers:

JL Williams
Charles Marlowe
Tim Galyean
Bob Lum
Sal Manaro
Kit Carson
Deryk Munroe
Gerry McGinnis
Scott Cook
Jim Burke
Ernie Emerson
Rick Hinderer
Jim Smyth
DB Fraley
Matt Cucchiara
Todd Begg
Tom Mayo
Neil Blackwood
Ken Onion
Phil Boguszewski
Flavio Ikoma (balis only)
Mauricio Dobruski (balis only)

I may consider trades towards other custom folders not listed above. However, I am not interested in serrated blades, production knives, or fixed blades other than those by John Young or Russ Andrews.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

ianb

Enlightened
Re: McLux III Ti XR19-PD custom flashlight

I sincerely regret trading mine, someone buy this before I have to mortgage my wife, you'll love it!

good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Ian :)

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one of these, and the brightness and throw is amazing. Blows my Seoul 18mm and 20mm lights away even at higher drive levels, especially on throw. And you can't beat the Ti body.

Bump for a great light!

schiesz

Sgt Pinback

Newly Enlightened

For God's sake, somebody buy the thing before I cave in! :broke:

ianb

Enlightened

its amazing what you can get for a kidney these days...

I'll take it!

PM incoming for PP details,

thanks, Ian :)

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thank goodness. Temptation over. Good snag Ian - glad you're reunited with your beloved. :twothumbs

ianb

Enlightened

:party::devil::huh::thumbsup::rock:

thanks easilyled, I hope commodore still wants to sell it...:ohgeez: ;)

chago

Newly Enlightened

Good catch! :thumbsup: Great to see ya around here Ken!

ewchiu3

Newly Enlightened

Sorry Ian,
I snagged it this morning with a PM. I have been lurking around these parts and am new to the forum. Sorry if that was bad form.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Ian,
I snagged it this morning with a PM. I have been lurking around these parts and am new to the forum. Sorry if that was bad form.

Welcome to CPF. To avoid future mix ups, it would be best to post an "I'll take it" on the sales thread instead of relying on PM's.

This would prevent others from claiming it as well ;)